Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Hump DAY! CHAT CHAT!

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:14 AM
  • 29 Replies

How are you? What are your plans on this wonderful Wednesday? How is the weather in your area? Lets talk! Would really love to see everyone talking today! :) 

My weather is 50% chance of rain but also going to be 91 degrees. We are going to do some errands today before my husband gets ready to head out of town for a day. 

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reese2010727
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I'm great... how are you?

I'm working all day, hopefully shopping for shirts after, and getting a good work out in later. I also may do some studying for class.

Your weather sounds like mine here.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I am doing great. Sitting here with my hair in a towel. I need to finish getting ready so I can go do my errands before it starts to rain again if it does. lol 

Quoting Reese2010727: I'm great... how are you? I'm working all day, hopefully shopping for shirts after, and getting a good work out in later. I also may do some studying for class. Your weather sounds like mine here.

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Hey. I am ok besides a toothache, have some errands to run this morning then letting dd out to play for a bit before it gets too hot.
Reese2010727
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Hopefully the rain will hold off until you're done with your errands!

Quoting mama2b100808:

I am doing great. Sitting here with my hair in a towel. I need to finish getting ready so I can go do my errands before it starts to rain again if it does. lol 

Quoting Reese2010727: I'm great... how are you?

I'm working all day, hopefully shopping for shirts after, and getting a good work out in later. I also may do some studying for class.

Your weather sounds like mine here.

shesohsovintage
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:29 AM

toothaches are the worst! i feel for you darlin, hope its on the up and up!

Quoting joshsgirl12: Hey. I am ok besides a toothache, have some errands to run this morning then letting dd out to play for a bit before it gets too hot.

joshsgirl12
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Thanks

Quoting shesohsovintage:

toothaches are the worst! i feel for you darlin, hope its on the up and up!

Quoting joshsgirl12: Hey. I am ok besides a toothache, have some errands to run this morning then letting dd out to play for a bit before it gets too hot.

shesohsovintage
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:32 AM

i have a few errands to run myself. my mom is going out for lunch so i'll make sure shes situated to head on out and be picked up and then its off to do mine as well. then relax a bit before work ... should be an early night so i am looking forward to that and a bubble bath. (its a guilty pleasure i just cant give up even though im pregnant ... and it makes my back feel so much better). 

so far today i did the nail painting struggle ... sheesh thats hard even at 20 weeks! 

im also supposed to be packing ... but im procrastinating. alot. i think i'll write some thank you cards instead LOL

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Oh man I am sorry about your toothache. I hope it gets better. Yay play time for the little girl. :) 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I really do hope so. I got some bills to pay and stuff. 

Quoting Reese2010727: Hopefully the rain will hold off until you're done with your errands!
Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Reese2010727: I'm great... how are you? I'm working all day, hopefully shopping for shirts after, and getting a good work out in later. I also may do some studying for class. Your weather sounds like mine here.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Well I really hope you get everything done you want to get done today. Looks like you have a very busy day. 

Quoting shesohsovintage:

i have a few errands to run myself. my mom is going out for lunch so i'll make sure shes situated to head on out and be picked up and then its off to do mine as well. then relax a bit before work ... should be an early night so i am looking forward to that and a bubble bath. (its a guilty pleasure i just cant give up even though im pregnant ... and it makes my back feel so much better). 

so far today i did the nail painting struggle ... sheesh thats hard even at 20 weeks! 

im also supposed to be packing ... but im procrastinating. alot. i think i'll write some thank you cards instead LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)