Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

a small pooch attacked my black lab

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 3 Replies
Yesturday my mom and i went for a walk just like we always do. My mom had her dog and i was pushing my daughter in the strollor. Well we got up to another street which is a dead end and we saw from a distance that this lil white furry dog was heading our way. We stopped and all. But when that dog got to us he went after my moms dog. Well my dog got all big and tuff and nipped at the small pooch. So we just started to walk and that pooch didnt chasing after us heading back down the road. Well the owner was taking her good old time and getting her dog instead running after her dog so it wouldnt have happened. Well she was carring her dog back to the house and talking loud so i got a few bits and pieces of what she was saying. One word mostly got was bleeding. My mon said my dog was on his leash and she couldnt get her dog. But the dog was on a one of thoughs trackable leashes.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I know how you feel. Every time I'm out walking my 80 pound lab we meet a little shit dog with an attitude. These little jerks go bonkers on him and he just stands there, looking at them like they're nuts. Then the owners of the little dogs come running up, freaking out about my big mean dog. It's amazing how many people have no concept of their dog being a problem. Most of the little dogs we have come across have no business being off a leash, and they all have been.
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Theres only one dog on the street that he gets along pefect with and doesnt do attack. Then on my parents street this house three wennier dogs and when they back like crazy my dog just ignores them. If we didnt have our dog with us that mean lil pooch would have bit one of us.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: I know how you feel. Every time I'm out walking my 80 pound lab we meet a little shit dog with an attitude. These little jerks go bonkers on him and he just stands there, looking at them like they're nuts. Then the owners of the little dogs come running up, freaking out about my big mean dog. It's amazing how many people have no concept of their dog being a problem. Most of the little dogs we have come across have no business being off a leash, and they all have been.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:07 AM

That's awful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN