• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:37 AM
  • 7 Replies
Anyone excited for the weekend? Any plans?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:47 AM
We have a memorial to go to tomorrow so we have to be up and on the road by 7. Blah. Afterwards is a family picnic. Nothing else planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I'm a little excited, because that means it will be closer to Monday which I am actually looking forward to this week. Dd gets her cast off that she has on for a month and gets her brace/splint instead which will be removable for baths. I am soo looking forward to bathing this child after a month lol. It's hard to keep a toddler clean with no bath for a month.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I hope you are able to have fun at the family picnic portion. ((Hugs))

Quoting Stephanie116: We have a memorial to go to tomorrow so we have to be up and on the road by 7. Blah. Afterwards is a family picnic. Nothing else planned.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM
That is exciting!

Quoting k9l1c5:

I'm a little excited, because that means it will be closer to Monday which I am actually looking forward to this week. Dd gets her cast off that she has on for a month and gets her brace/splint instead which will be removable for baths. I am soo looking forward to bathing this child after a month lol. It's hard to keep a toddler clean with no bath for a month.

mrsniebo
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM

We're going to my cousin's wedding. My sister will be coming in from Chicago and bringing her boyfriend that we haven't met yet, so I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM
That sounds fun!

Quoting mrsniebo:

We're going to my cousin's wedding. My sister will be coming in from Chicago and bringing her boyfriend that we haven't met yet, so I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Reese2010727
by . on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Date night with my SO tonight

And one of my best friends is coming in town tomorrow

Sunday, after church my SO and I are catching an early movie

Whenever my son's daycare is closed for more than one day, my aunt just keeps him through the weekend so I'm going to make sure I enjoy it. I miss him already though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)