Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im very cranky today

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
I did the dishs picked my daughters toys up before sge played with them vaccumed the living room and bedroom and folded up my daughters clothes and put them away. And re washed all tge dishes after they been used again i did ask ny husband to wash the crock pot and the waffle maker but i got back up and did it my self. My husband went just sat on his butt.

Then we had argument about car insurance and it would be $67 something and i asked him to wait to get it to more so i can put the money in the checking account tomorrow and we will have enough in the account. We are at 86.70 right now and only leaves us with a twenty. Thats all.

Would you get tge insurance and the account would leave you only $20? Or would you wait.

Im extremely bored. Its raining out and we are on tornado watch till 9pm . My thoart has been hurting and have a really bad headache.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amygirl411
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:54 AM
May as well wait. Sorry you had a bad day ;-(
mama2b100808
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:05 AM

When is your next pay day? I think the insurance could wait at least another week so you would have more money in the account. I am sorry you are having a bad day or was having a bad day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)