Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goodbye July

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
Did you do anything fun in July? What're are you looking forward to in August?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Simple-Beauty
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:06 PM
I took a summer course and passed it with an A, it was a pain in the ass, lol. When I didn't have my face buried in my chemistry book we did stuff around the city (amusement park, water park, zoo, art museum).

We're off to Puerto Rico for 8 days on Monday and then it's back to school for me and DD; DS doesn't go back until September.
Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM
We spent a week in Florida. It was a relaxing time. Nothing that exciting is happening in August.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:47 PM
I'm so jealous that you have all of that stuff in your city!

Have fun in Puerto Rico! Sounds fabulous.

Quoting Simple-Beauty: I took a summer course and passed it with an A, it was a pain in the ass, lol. When I didn't have my face buried in my chemistry book we did stuff around the city (amusement park, water park, zoo, art museum).

We're off to Puerto Rico for 8 days on Monday and then it's back to school for me and DD; DS doesn't go back until September.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Fun! What were you doing in Florida?

Quoting Stephanie116: We spent a week in Florida. It was a relaxing time. Nothing that exciting is happening in August.
supermama322
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:03 AM
We've done soooooo much so far this summer! July was craaazy busy. Started out with Canada Day. We've done beach trips, bike rides, splash pads, swimming pool, the park etc etc.

Lots more to come in august. Fruit and veggie picking, the fair, camping, more beach trips..lol
kellyfremstad
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:43 AM

July was fun. Lots of swimming and taking walks. It's been a cool July for Wisconsin. Hubby and I had bach parties for our friends.

August is when my birthday is and our wedding anniversary! Should be a fun and busy month.

FrugalGal24
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM

This weekend is our local summer festival it's alweays the first weekend in August. I'm looking for a little nicer weather we have no had the greatest summer and I LOVE the heat.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Fun! So you live close to the beach?

Quoting supermama322: We've done soooooo much so far this summer! July was craaazy busy. Started out with Canada Day. We've done beach trips, bike rides, splash pads, swimming pool, the park etc etc.

Lots more to come in august. Fruit and veggie picking, the fair, camping, more beach trips..lol
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Happy early birthday and anniversary! How many years?

Quoting kellyfremstad:

July was fun. Lots of swimming and taking walks. It's been a cool July for Wisconsin. Hubby and I had bach parties for our friends.

August is when my birthday is and our wedding anniversary! Should be a fun and busy month.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:49 AM
That sounds fun! It's been cooler here these past few days. I love it, but most don't. Where do you live?

Quoting FrugalGal24:

This weekend is our local summer festival it's alweays the first weekend in August. I'm looking for a little nicer weather we have no had the greatest summer and I LOVE the heat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)