Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what will be happening...

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

So today was planned that we would be going to a Demo at the community fair today, but because it is so hot, and my husband is still sleeping and has to work midnights tonight he does not want to get out of bed. .... I know when he wakes up he will be disappointed that he missed it. He is so hard to wake up! 

So I guess today my plans are to clean this house and do laundry. I have so much work to do in this house considering we have been just coming and going all weekend because of the fair. Dish need to be done, laundry (work clothes for the hubby), need groceries and lunches. It sucks that were going to miss the Demo it would be pretty cool to see I havent been to this fair in years, but this house really needs some a tending too, so im kind of glad things worked out the way they did. 

How about you ladies? What is everyone up to today? 

COME JOIN THE L.O.L GROUP FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

www.cafemom.com/group/120396

juggling

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Aww I am glad you got your house done. Aww I bet he was sad because he didn't go. But we mostly relaxed at home. We don't do fair stuff because of the heat. 

Court112
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Yeah it was way to hot! I even stayed in the shade as much a I could and I had blankets covering every part of the stroller to keep the sun off it. Lol people probably thought I was crazy and over protective but my baby is only 4 months! I dont want any sun on her! I packed lots of water and snacks also, but I was only there for a few hours and then I left my drinks and stuff for my sisters kids that were there all day. We went back after dinner which wasnt as hot it was nicer. Ivan was pissed because he said there was no way he was getting out of bed he was still on his midnight routine. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Aww I am glad you got your house done. Aww I bet he was sad because he didn't go. But we mostly relaxed at home. We don't do fair stuff because of the heat. 

juggling

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Aww I am so glad you guys did have some fun though. :) Yeah I don't think would have taken my baby out without all that protection. 

Quoting Court112:

Yeah it was way to hot! I even stayed in the shade as much a I could and I had blankets covering every part of the stroller to keep the sun off it. Lol people probably thought I was crazy and over protective but my baby is only 4 months! I dont want any sun on her! I packed lots of water and snacks also, but I was only there for a few hours and then I left my drinks and stuff for my sisters kids that were there all day. We went back after dinner which wasnt as hot it was nicer. Ivan was pissed because he said there was no way he was getting out of bed he was still on his midnight routine. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Court112
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I can't wait till she is old enough to enjoy the rides and games! As of right now she enjoys sleeping in her stroller lol 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Aww I am so glad you guys did have some fun though. :) Yeah I don't think would have taken my baby out without all that protection. 

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

juggling

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:24 PM

I bet! We have been waiting for my daughter to get over 4 foot tall so she can ride our rides. She is only 3'8 now. 

Quoting Court112:

I can't wait till she is old enough to enjoy the rides and games! As of right now she enjoys sleeping in her stroller lol 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Court112
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Oh yeah, luckily we have baby rides here. My cousins kid just got here and he walked over in the rain with her in a dress. Poor kid is sitting her shivering with a baby blanket wrapped around her. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

I bet! We have been waiting for my daughter to get over 4 foot tall so she can ride our rides. She is only 3'8 now. 

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

juggling

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Oh no! :( Do you have clothes for her?

Quoting Court112:

Oh yeah, luckily we have baby rides here. My cousins kid just got here and he walked over in the rain with her in a dress. Poor kid is sitting her shivering with a baby blanket wrapped around her. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Court112
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Nope! Her clothes arent really wet just her legs and arms mostly. What a meat head I tell you! 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

juggling

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:38 PM

aww Hopefully she will warm up soon. I would hit that cousin in the head. 

Quoting Court112:

Nope! Her clothes arent really wet just her legs and arms mostly. What a meat head I tell you! 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Court112
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Well it was my cousins boyfriend but yes what an idiot I tell you. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

aww Hopefully she will warm up soon. I would hit that cousin in the head. 

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Court112:

Quoting mama2b100808:

juggling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)