Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Best Friend(s)

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:31 AM
  • 12 Replies

Copying off an idea from a post I saw....

Who is/are your best friend(s)? Where did you meet and how long has it been? What makes them exceptional? Post a pic!

I KNOW A LOT OF OUR SPOUSES/SIGNIFICANT OTHERS ARE OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS; THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT THEM!

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicMonkey
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:16 AM

This is me and my best friend James 

We met in School, been friends 10 years. He's exceptional because he's been there no matter what. He will meet up and spend time with my son, he treats him well. He's understanding of every situation and not at all judgemental. He's wonderful. 

RidinOnFaith
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:38 AM
My best friend is Kasey. We've been friends for 4 years. We met through another girl we were both friends with, who then started s lot of crap and me and Kasey stuck together through the other girls drama. She is exceptional because she has always stuck with me. We met at the beginning of college, have the same major/degree and took the majority of our classes together. She calls herself my daughters aunt, and even her mother claims me as her own. We enjoy the same things and have the same no bull attitude.
erin708
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:45 PM
My two best friends are heather and rori. We all met in kindergarten. We have been friends for 26 yrs. After hs we are all over the place. One is in alaska, one in nc, one in nj. Its like we never seperated when we see each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Besides my husband I don't have any irl friends. I have online friends which is awesome but it gets rather lonely sometimes. :(
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:30 PM
I have a couple
My group of 3 from school - one I met at 7 the other at 14
My other best friend I met first day of uni, he died while we were at university
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:33 PM

My best friends name is Tammy, Ive known her since 06.

AydensMommy1992
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 6:55 PM

This is me and my best friend Kala (On the Left)
We initially met in the 7th grade when we shared a social studies class. We soon found out we lived only a block from eachother and one day she came to my house and invited me to hang out. Little did I know that day would spark a 9 year long friendship. We have been through more fights than even me and my husband but we have always made up and come out stronger. She has always been there for me and has never judged me, no matter what faults I may have. She's absolutely amazing and I don't know what I'd do without her.  

XJTrixie
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Me and my bestie at my wedding.  She drove 6 hours with her husband and kids to be there.  We met on and online game 5 years agoe and became texting buddies.  FX dh and I get to go spend Labor Day with her and her family. :)

mysticlily
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:11 PM

It's sad but I don't have a best friend besides DH.

Wow, I just realized, I'm pathetic!embarrassed

Lanisha_ford
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My best friend is my twin sister . She has my back no matter what. I love this girl to death. Now we have daughters and I only hope they are as close as we are .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)