Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have to go over the pros and cons.

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
For moving or staying. If we move from ohio back to iowa that means i will be moving away from my family. Its hard for me to get up and leave them like that cause all my family lives around each other.

My husband left his family last year to move to ohio to be with me and my daughter. But when we ledt monday night he got really home sick. If we move there he will be close to his family. And i will have someone to hang out with and that have something in commen.

Then there is moving somewhere in ohio and not close to my parents or family but good schools, and good neighbor hood.

Also there is moving in the middle of the state. Both parents have thebsame amount of drive to come see us etc.

I hate to think about moving cause i have never moved away from my family like that.

We have talked about moving if he got a promotion to work at his job in another state. I dont know how my husband moves around so much when he was a kid from state to state. But i guess we have to think about our kids and our selfs on the matter and not any one else.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Best of luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)