Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

After I was able to take my baby home I had 2 choices live with my parents or the father of my child & his mom.I chose to go home with my parents I made this decision easily because of how much of a nervous wreck my boyfriend was just trying to be a parent at the time. He stressed me out to the point where I thought it was best.When me and my daughter went home I became depressed it wasn't what I dreamed or imagined having for my child.The dad wouldn't come around and I got angry at times knowing I was the only parent she had to take care of her.Im now living with the father but I hear every day that I should just leave.If he's feeling hurt why should I keep staying?

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Amber1225
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Many woman CHOOSE to be single moms, and their children grow up to be perfectly fine! If y'all aren't getting along and arguing that isn't good for you or baby. Do your parents live far from him? If you're unhappy and he is unhappy it's probably best to end it. Most people think it's best to stay with the father "for the child" but it's not what's best if everyone is angry or arguing all the time. Sorry to hear you're having this troubles.
mama2b100808
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Tell us what you think you should do. If he isn't ready to be a parent he just isn't going to be ready anytime soon. And you are strong to be a single parent. You have to do what you need to do for you and your daughter for you to be happy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)