Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Just out of Curiosity: Baby Names

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM
  • 21 Replies

I was just wondering what y'all thought about my childrens' names. My son is 5; his name is Charles William McLeod. My daughter is two months and her name is Eleanor Elayne McLeod. What do you guys think? Some people say that those are weird names, plain names, boring names, and stuff like that. I think this has to do with the age of me and my husband; we are 24 fyi. Well I was just wondering.

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticlily
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I like those names. My daughters name is Marcella Grace and my sons is Joseph John. If I have another daughter her name will be either Temperance Ann or Adrianna May.
blinker612
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I like those names. They are timeless imo. And as some people would say. Good strong names. :)
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I like them they r good strong classic names and my nephew name is Charles William 3rd
Night_Roane
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Not my cup of coffee, but not bad names.
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Love them :) I love classics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I like them, they are nice strong, traditional names. I prefer more unique names but every family is different. :0)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:59 AM
They are classic names. Not my taste, but nice.

My boys are Trenten Xavier, Parker Jackson and Noah Charles.
leinaala09
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Cute imo! The classics are the best i think.
Our daughter is Emma Elizabeth Leinal'ala. She has two middle names because I liked Elizabeth but hubby wanted Emma for her first name. I found out after she was born that my grandma's sister's name was Emma Elizabeth (I never met her because she lived in Hawaii and died when I was young). We have yet to decide a name for Brother, who is due to make an appearance in about 2 months.
mollymcleod
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for all the input. After we picked our daughter's name I found out that my husband's late sister's middle name was Elaine. And I watched an episode of gossip girl last night after taking a break for about a year and realized that Blair's mom is named Eleanor. Lol.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I like them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN