Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Honestly speaking

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM
  • 28 Replies
What art your views/assumptions made about mothers who keep themselves up? Meaning getting their hair and nails done...wears make up, goes to the gym, ect.

Keep in mind the children are just as equally kept up. Always clean and dressed appropriately, happy....things like that.

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JG86
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Well, I'm one of them. So I guess that I would just assume that we have something in common.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Well I do that stuff so I assume they care about themselves and like looking good. When you look good you feel good imo. I don't exercise like I should be trying to get back at it.
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:52 PM
I'm one of them, so...I wouldn't think anything of it. It's normal to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rach_mommy
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM
4 moms liked this
What are your secrets?! My children always are groomed and have cute clothes on. As for myself though, I'll end up throwing a t-shirt and capris on when we leave the house. I always wear make-up and try to straighten my hair. But other than that, I'm never looking fancy or anything. I never get t hair done and I'm rarely getting my nails done. I just don't have te time and if I have the extra money, I'm usually spending it else where on more important things, to me. But hey, kudus to those who can do those things!
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:29 PM
3 moms liked this
That they haven't given up? Lol. I keep up my appearances so I guess I am one of them? I honestly have more of a problem when the women have perfect, hair, make-up, clothes, etc. but then there kids are dressed in dirty, ripped clothes and look like they haven't brushed their hair in a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hindy88
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:32 PM
That they have well behaved children to be able to do things like that! That's great women don't always give up on our end of chivalry and pride in ourselves
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I don't really think anything.  Minus the gym part, that's pretty much me.

VictoriasMom110
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:39 PM
2 moms liked this

How do you do it?! I'm such a busy mom working full-time starting at 5 am, and my daughter always looks her best, I feel like I don't ever have the time to do anything for myself. I normally turn to t-shirts and comfy yoga pants when I go out.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I admire them and wish I could find the time to do the same! :)

FoodieBacon
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I think it is awesome! I work out at home, but I love seeing women that keep themselves up after having kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN