Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:25 AM
  • 18 Replies
It's been a good week here, the kids went back to school on Monday! I'm ready for a fun weekend! What about you? Anything planned?
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2014 at 7:25 AM
We are doing the color vibe run as a family tomorrow. Then it's cookouts, hiking, fire pit, and hanging out with friends!
booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Happy Friday! We had a fairly good week. DS loved school again, and we'll get his test results on Monday and his placement plan. I had a good drs appointment yesterday...but ended up admitted to the hospital during the night :( So it'll be a rough weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Oh yes! Three day weekend here we come! :) Not sure what is going happen over here. But I think I do need to clean the pool out so my girl can swim. :) 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Oh no! What's going on? I hope you and the babies are okay.

Quoting booaura: Happy Friday! We had a fairly good week. DS loved school again, and we'll get his test results on Monday and his placement plan. I had a good drs appointment yesterday...but ended up admitted to the hospital during the night :( So it'll be a rough weekend.
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:48 AM
I want to go swimming!

There's a lake near one of our favorite hiking trails. I may have to go since it's going to get cool soon. I'm guessing that you probably still have a while, huh?

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh yes! Three day weekend here we come! :) Not sure what is going happen over here. But I think I do need to clean the pool out so my girl can swim. :) 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Awhile before it gets cool? 

Quoting Courtney610: I want to go swimming! There's a lake near one of our favorite hiking trails. I may have to go since it's going to get cool soon. I'm guessing that you probably still have a while, huh?
Quoting mama2b100808:

booaura
by Aurabella on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM
As of right now, we're all doing ok. I went into labor again last night, but they managed to stop it, but they want to monitor us for at least 48 hours to make sure I don't dilate any more.

Quoting Courtney610: Oh no! What's going on? I hope you and the babies are okay.

Quoting booaura: Happy Friday! We had a fairly good week. DS loved school again, and we'll get his test results on Monday and his placement plan. I had a good drs appointment yesterday...but ended up admitted to the hospital during the night :( So it'll be a rough weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Happy Friday!  Enjoy the weekend :)

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:18 PM

No real plans here.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 29, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Yep.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Awhile before it gets cool? 

Quoting Courtney610: I want to go swimming!

There's a lake near one of our favorite hiking trails. I may have to go since it's going to get cool soon. I'm guessing that you probably still have a while, huh?

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN