Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday Plans 11/4

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
Morning ladies! What do you have going on today? Anything out of the ordinary?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
k9l1c5
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM
I am up early because I had to take DF to work since my mom's car is in the garage for an oil change today. Was pretty brutal, I'm not used to being up at 6 am anymore. I am drinking my coffee right now trying to figure out what I am going to do first on my to-do list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I have just popped home for lunch and to grab some sketches and then it is back to work.
Reese2010727
by . on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Voting, work, schoolwork

My son is gone until tomorrow morning so maybe I'll get some housework done too and I'm hoping to catch the mouse
k9l1c5
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Oh goodness, I hope you can catch the mouse too! We don't have any yet as far as I know, hoping to keep it that way!

Quoting Reese2010727: Voting, work, schoolwork

My son is gone until tomorrow morning so maybe I'll get some housework done too and I'm hoping to catch the mouse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reese2010727
by . on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Thanks... Second one we've had since Fall began

Quoting k9l1c5: Oh goodness, I hope you can catch the mouse too! We don't have any yet as far as I know, hoping to keep it that way!

Quoting Reese2010727: Voting, work, schoolwork

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Had to take my aunt to a dr's appointment. Then I am volunteering in my younger sons class for a bit today. Then I gotta grab a few things from the store I forgot and finish folding and putting away laundry. And entertain 4 kids but they usually do well on their own.
mrsniebo
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:46 PM
We're not doing too much out of the ordinary, but I'd like to experiment with a recipe for my new gingerbread house mold. If it turns out, we'll have two little gingerbread house cakes.
k9l1c5
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Aww, how did it turn out? I'd love to see pics!

Quoting mrsniebo: We're not doing too much out of the ordinary, but I'd like to experiment with a recipe for my new gingerbread house mold. If it turns out, we'll have two little gingerbread house cakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:34 PM

We went coat shopping!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)