Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: What Decade Mom Are You?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM
  • 14 Replies

Take this CafeMom Quiz and share your results in the replies below!

Quiz: What Decade Mom Are You?

Take this quiz to find out which decade your parenting style comes from and tell us, what decade mom are you?

bouncing mom

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Steph
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:16 AM

I'm a '50s mom, lol:

You are a true matriarch and likely a stay-at-home mom. Your family means the world to you. You devote yourself to it and the job of "mother" entirely. Your home runs like a well-oiled machine -- you ensure that your family is fed (school lunches are out of the question), your house is clean, and your children well behaved. You're involved in everything they do, but you also make time for yourself. You always look your best and manicures and trips to the salon are on your monthly calendar.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM
80's Mom
You are your kids' number-one cheerleader and their happiness is of the utmost importance. You want the best for them and see nothing wrong with intervening to make that happen. You help them do their homework, arrange play dates, and attend all their sporting events and school plays, even if you have to take a day off from work. Your kids can depend on you. You want your kid to know the world is his oyster and the pearl is there for the taking.

I'm surprised, I usually get 50's mom. Lol
mrsniebo
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:41 PM
This is what I got as well. I'm not surprised.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm a '50s mom, lol:

You are a true matriarch and likely a stay-at-home mom. Your family
means the world to you. You devote yourself to it and the job of
"mother" entirely. Your home runs like a well-oiled machine -- you
ensure that your family is fed (school lunches are out of the question),
your house is clean, and your children well behaved. You're involved in
everything they do, but you also make time for yourself. You always
look your best and manicures and trips to the salon are on your monthly
calendar.

KristinKeys
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Mobile Photo

k9l1c5
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM
I got 80's Mom: You are your kids' number-one cheerleader and their happiness is of the utmost importance. You want the best for them and see nothing wrong with intervening to make that happen. You help them do their homework, arrange play dates, and attend all their sporting events and school plays, even if you have to take a day off from work. Your kids can depend on you. You want your kid to know the world is his oyster and the pearl is there for the taking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rach_mommy
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Mobile Photo

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM

That's what I got : ) 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm a '50s mom, lol:

You are a true matriarch and likely a stay-at-home mom. Your family means the world to you. You devote yourself to it and the job of "mother" entirely. Your home runs like a well-oiled machine -- you ensure that your family is fed (school lunches are out of the question), your house is clean, and your children well behaved. You're involved in everything they do, but you also make time for yourself. You always look your best and manicures and trips to the salon are on your monthly calendar.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:27 PM

I'll have to take it in a bit my computer is acting up.

Imperfect_Faith
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM
I'm a 50's mom, which is odd. I'm not at all a homemaker, I have a full time career, by choice. The rest is true though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmygirls59
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:20 AM
I got modern mom somehow. I don't get it because I'm quite traditional in most ways.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)