Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 1 of

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

my daughter being home from school! We have already done some art work. Now it is time for My little pony show. :) So far today is going great, besides me coughing my head off. 

How are you ladies? What are your plans today? 

THANKSGIVING - MANDY

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Mobile Photo

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I'm hoping to get my mountain of clean laundry put away and hopefully de clutter some of my house! It's starting to give me anxiety... It's not easy staying on task with a 1 month old!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Oh no ma am! You got to work around their schedule. :) I wish you a lot of luck. My six year old still likes my attention for time to time. lol 

Quoting devilbabie:

I'm hoping to get my mountain of clean laundry put away and hopefully de clutter some of my house! It's starting to give me anxiety... It's not easy staying on task with a 1 month old!

THANKSGIVING - MANDY

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Yup! Exactly! :) Not always an easy thing!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no ma am! You got to work around their schedule. :) I wish you a lot of luck. My six year old still likes my attention for time to time. lol 

Quoting devilbabie:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:05 PM

no ma am but it is easy when they are at school. Lol Not missing her being in school yet but she is taking a thanksgiving break by the week is over I will be ready for school to start back on Monday. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

THANKSGIVING - MANDY

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM

My oldest 2 are out of school for thanksgiving break and I have 2 home with me anyways LOL But yes! It is lots easier when they are at school!

Quoting mama2b100808:

no ma am but it is easy when they are at school. Lol Not missing her being in school yet but she is taking a thanksgiving break by the week is over I will be ready for school to start back on Monday. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 25, 2014 at 7:49 AM

How old are your oldest 2?

Quoting devilbabie:

My oldest 2 are out of school for thanksgiving break and I have 2 home with me anyways LOL But yes! It is lots easier when they are at school!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

THANKSGIVING - MANDY

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Dakota is 7, in 2nd grade and Alex is 5, he'll be 6 in December, he's in Kindergarten.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM

wonderful. I have a nephew that is named Dacoda (Dakota) And my daughter's middle name is Alexis. :) December what? My daughter just turned 6 in October. also in kindergarten. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Dakota is 7, in 2nd grade and Alex is 5, he'll be 6 in December, he's in Kindergarten.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

THANKSGIVING - MANDY

devilbabie
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

That's awesome! December 4th, my MIL's Birthday. Do have the one?

Quoting mama2b100808:

wonderful. I have a nephew that is named Dacoda (Dakota) And my daughter's middle name is Alexis. :) December what? My daughter just turned 6 in October. also in kindergarten. 

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting devilbabie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)