Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight loss and fitness ( for fun)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The before is at 6 weeks postpartum and the after is 20 days later.. Everyone who wants to SHARE YOURS!
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
You look great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveyourenemy
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Thank you. It's all about progress I'm never stopping

Quoting RoaringLion: You look great!
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Yup. I've always been really active, and I didn't stop while pregnant, so once I had the baby, or babies, there wasn't a major amount of work to do. I'm currently pregnant, and have no plans of changing my work out routine.

Quoting loveyourenemy: Thank you. It's all about progress I'm never stopping

Quoting RoaringLion: You look great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allons-y
by Rose Tyler on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Mobile Photo

You look awesome :) I've been at this for a billion years now it seems. You didn't ask for advice but I'm throwing some out anyway (plus I need to remember it) 1. Don't give up when it gets hard and results slow and 2. It's okay to backtrack, just hop back on the wagon. Holidays kill me. All I wanna do is stuff my pie hole with pie.
k9l1c5
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM

I just got my implanon out so after the holidays I will really be busting butt and getting back to exercising. I couldn't lose weight on the implanon so I stopped trying :/.

loveyourenemy
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:47 PM
You're right. I actually can't do any hormonal birth control for that reason and it gives me terrible stomach pain

Quoting k9l1c5:

I just got my implanon out so after the holidays I will really be busting butt and getting back to exercising. I couldn't lose weight on the implanon so I stopped trying :/.

k9l1c5
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Yep! I am totally over hormonal BC, never again! I was on the pill from age 17 until I had dd and gained weight on that also. Just tired of it.

Quoting loveyourenemy: You're right. I actually can't do any hormonal birth control for that reason and it gives me terrible stomach pain

Quoting k9l1c5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)