Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please answer truthfully :)

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

What is one thing your mother in law or boyfriends mom can do  that just gets your blood boiling?  When she does that what do you do about it ?NO JUDGEMENT HERE ! GO !

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:02 PM
My mother in law throws her two cents in everything.. I'm pregnant now and she gets upset at the names we have picked out and tells us what we should use!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:22 PM
My mil is a pain in the ass and a world class bitch. We've never gotten along, her first problem with me was I'm too young, and I'm a gold digger. And it's only escalated from there. We just ignore her, and frequently make her leave early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bria2014
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:51 AM

she takes my son out of my arms all the time. she thinks she has the god given right to take him when she pleases. ive told her i dont mind her holding him but id prefer her to ask first. 

Avialae
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:54 AM
Text my GF about her fucking husband (not my GF's dad) being a prick and upset her.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:36 AM
I love my MIL to pieces :)
However she irons jeans incorrectly
kgsharber
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Her favoritism of certain grandchildren over others. We used to have an awesome relationship, but that's gone now. She's a different person.
Mamajustice92
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:46 AM
But in on our marriage
I just figured she hasn't learned to let go yet

and if I'm trying to get my dd to use words and not whine or grunt for something she'll walk over and give her what she wants...now I ignore it but soon...it's just not going to fly I don't think she realizes she under minds me quite a bit
Randoodle89
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Well, I get along pretty well with my MIL.. It's my FIL I have had issues with in the past but I think we worked all that out.... 7 years later! With my MIL, she kept on the me about breastfeeding, doing this, doing that when I was pregnant with DS1.. to the point I didn't breastfeed because her going on and on about it made me not want to even try. She suggested once or twice that I breastfeed with DS2 and DD and left it be.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Well I actually have no issues with my mother in law. She has been there more than my own mother. 

k9l1c5
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:25 AM
There is actually nothing that I have found yet to make me feel this way about my MIL. My fiance and I have been together for 6 years and his parents live 5 hours away. So it may just be the distance and not seeing them much that I haven't found anything yet, but for the most part we do get along pretty well, soo not sure if I will find anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)