Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hey I'm new to cafemom and to the group. Uuhhh also kinda of a anti social person, but DM says to talk to people to help feel better about myself. That was 2 years ago. And just now joining. Hehe, Aaahh yeah. Btw I'm 23 with a 3 and a half year old daughter and a 2 year old son. DBF is daddy to the son, and getting custody of DD.
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine2013201
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Welcome to the group im 23 with a daughter i have, and my son lives with another family. Im also not that social but im trying to break out of my shell
MandaMom23
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Hello and welcome

NightmaresEngel
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Well I have been thro a lot since the age of 13 and have trust issues. And self confidence issues. But I'm glad to have someone to talk to.
MandaMom23
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:14 PM

this is a great site with lots of wonderful ladies

Quoting NightmaresEngel: Well I have been thro a lot since the age of 13 and have trust issues. And self confidence issues. But I'm glad to have someone to talk to.

NightmaresEngel
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM
My DM has been on for years and it's helped her. But bein anti social and not trusting easy makes it hard to get to know new people.
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Welcome to the group. I'm Tory.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Welcome to the group and cafemom! :) My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful 6 year old daughter. I am married to my soul mate. How are you and your family? I hope you enjoy the group. 

k9l1c5
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Welcome to the group! I'm Khelsea :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NightmaresEngel
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Just yesterday I had gotten a scratchy throat and now my voice is going in and out. But my DS is getting over his cold. And thank the gods and goddess there is pedi sure. He isn't eating as much as he used to so I think he is teething. And my DD is doing ok. And thanks for welcoming me. And D BF is trying to "get" sick. So he can miss a little work. But so far so good today.
shelisaturner89
by on Dec. 30, 2014 at 5:47 AM

hello and welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)