Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:14 PM
  • 118 Replies

waveWelcome to the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. If you're pregnant, when are you due?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Love that there's a new one of these each month! 

Welcome everybody! :)

bride2be2015
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 3:04 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Brittney. Mommy to a 16 month girl. I'm from Georgia.
1.I was 24 when I had my baby girl.
2. I have one biological kid, but I have a 6 year old step son.
just hanging out, trying to make some girl friends.
k9l1c5
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Welcome to the group Brittney! I'm Khelsea and I have a 2 year old little girl. Are you a stay at home mom? Do you have any hobbies?

Quoting bride2be2015: I'm Brittney. Mommy to a 16 month girl. I'm from Georgia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zennierosado
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Zenobia but I go by Zennie :) i live in Lower Manhattan in New York City. I have a son named Ethan which is a month and a half years old and  I became a mother at the age of 21 years old.

bride2be2015
by on Jan. 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Currently a stay at home mom. I've been looking for a work from home job. I have a few hobbies. I like to crochet a bit, and watching Alice is a job in itself, but lately I've picked up wedding planning since I'm going to get married in September.

Quoting k9l1c5: Welcome to the group Brittney! I'm Khelsea and I have a 2 year old little girl. Are you a stay at home mom? Do you have any hobbies?

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Hi Brittney! Welcome to the group! My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a 6 year old daughter. We are from Louisiana. I am married to my soul mate. How are you and your family? I hope you enjoy the group. 

Quoting bride2be2015: I'm Brittney. Mommy to a 16 month girl. I'm from Georgia. 1.I was 24 when I had my baby girl. 2. I have one biological kid, but I have a 6 year old step son. just hanging out, trying to make some girl friends.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2015 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Zenobia! Welcome to the group! Congrats on your baby boy. :) How are you both doing? Are you enjoying mommy hood? My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a beautiful 6 year old daughter. Her name is Brianna. We live in Louisiana. I hope you enjoy the group! 

Quoting zennierosado:

Hello everyone! My name is Zenobia but I go by Zennie :) i live in Lower Manhattan in New York City. I have a son named Ethan which is a month and a half years old and  I became a mother at the age of 21 years old.

bride2be2015
by on Jan. 8, 2015 at 1:50 PM
We are great. My fiance just went back to work for the first time today so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Hi Brittney! Welcome to the group! My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to a 6 year old daughter. We are from Louisiana. I am married to my soul mate. How are you and your family? I hope you enjoy the group. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 8, 2015 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Its good when things go back to normal.

Quoting bride2be2015: We are great. My fiance just went back to work for the first time today so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

Quoting mama2b100808:

gummiebear813
by Member on Jan. 10, 2015 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Amber I am 22 and a SAHM of 2 beautiful daughter a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I was 17 when I had,my first daughter and 20 when I had my second daughter the we're both born on August 13th we live in Wyoming but are planing to move to washington
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)