Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how should i explain this to my son??..

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
My son is 6 years old and I am now almost 5 months pregnant with my second child.. my son has so many pregnancy questions and I don't know how to answer them.. like "how did the baby get in there" "where does the baby come out" "why do women carry babies and not men" I don't know how to answer these to my 6 year old son.. please help!!
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Honesty. Mommy and daddy made love and then came the baby. (If he asks how it may be time for a more in depth talk). The baby comes out of the vagina or some mommys get a big cut on their tummy and the doctor pulls the baby out. Women carry babies because that's how we're made, men weren't made to carry babies. It's not difficult :)
k9l1c5
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Agree with this. Honesty is always best.

Quoting PeaceMuch: Honesty. Mommy and daddy made love and then came the baby. (If he asks how it may be time for a more in depth talk). The baby comes out of the vagina or some mommys get a big cut on their tummy and the doctor pulls the baby out. Women carry babies because that's how we're made, men weren't made to carry babies. It's not difficult :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 2:04 AM
Answer honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 15, 2015 at 1:31 PM

My son was 5 when I got pregnant with my youngest. I have always been very open and honest so when he asked I answered. Good luck and congrats!!

ravenseeyore
by on Jan. 17, 2015 at 3:51 PM

My oldest was 4 when I was pregnant with dd2.  I went to the library and with the help of the librarian found books that were age appropriate.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM
I would tell him the truth but not go into the big stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)