Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday morning!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:32 AM
  • 32 Replies

How are you ladies? Did your kids go back to school today? 

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommie1012
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:36 AM

I'm doing just fine, so far. Lol. My oldest isn't in school yet, but we are getting ready for her to be. Both of my girls have doctor's appointments today, possible shots. Let's hope that they don't get cranky afterwards.

mama2b100808
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:42 AM

Oh no! I hope they aren't cranky. I have to call my daughter's dentist and get her rescheduled for an afternoon appointment for next month. I hate making changes like that but I also don't want her missing school. 

Quoting mommie1012:

I'm doing just fine, so far. Lol. My oldest isn't in school yet, but we are getting ready for her to be. Both of my girls have doctor's appointments today, possible shots. Let's hope that they don't get cranky afterwards.

mommie1012
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:56 AM

Thank you...I hate rescheduling things like that, but I understand completely. My oldest has already got her dental done and they found that her back left molar needs a pediatric root canal. Joy (sarcasm). So now we have to make another appointment for her to go to Atlanta and get that done, but we told them that the only way they would be able to do something like that is to put her under completely. I'm so scared for my baby.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! I hope they aren't cranky. I have to call my daughter's dentist and get her rescheduled for an afternoon appointment for next month. I hate making changes like that but I also don't want her missing school. 

Quoting mommie1012:

mama2b100808
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:00 AM

Oh wow! That is crazy. I am sorry! My daughter has her two bottom teeth pulled out because of two of her adult teeth was coming in from behind. And the dentist say her baby teeth wouldn't come out for a few more months so we got them pulled a week before she turned six. Also she got glasses during that week also. 

Quoting mommie1012:

Thank you...I hate rescheduling things like that, but I understand completely. My oldest has already got her dental done and they found that her back left molar needs a pediatric root canal. Joy (sarcasm). So now we have to make another appointment for her to go to Atlanta and get that done, but we told them that the only way they would be able to do something like that is to put her under completely. I'm so scared for my baby.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

mommie1012
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:05 AM

Yeah tell me about it. It's okay, she isn't even phased by it. Ouch, I hope she didn't go through too much pain. Glasses aren't that bad, I wear contacts instead though. Lol. I can't stand anything on my face. Lol.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh wow! That is crazy. I am sorry! My daughter has her two bottom teeth pulled out because of two of her adult teeth was coming in from behind. And the dentist say her baby teeth wouldn't come out for a few more months so we got them pulled a week before she turned six. Also she got glasses during that week also. 

Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

mama2b100808
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:08 AM
Yeah they gave her something for pain but she said it never hurt. I wear glasses myself so I knew it would come sooner or later. I am just her teacher caught onto it.

Quoting mommie1012:

Yeah tell me about it. It's okay, she isn't even phased by it. Ouch, I hope she didn't go through too much pain. Glasses aren't that bad, I wear contacts instead though. Lol. I can't stand anything on my face. Lol.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

mommie1012
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:15 AM

That's always a good thing. Yeah we are going to have to make sure that our girls eyes are in tip top shape. Their daddy and myself have to have either glasses or contacts. So I'm sure that they are going to need them too when they get a bit older.

Quoting mama2b100808: Yeah they gave her something for pain but she said it never hurt. I wear glasses myself so I knew it would come sooner or later. I am just her teacher caught onto it.
Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:19 AM
Afternoon.
The teen has been back in school for weeks now. The baby is at the childminders
mama2b100808
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:20 AM
Yeah I was the same age my daughter is when I got glasses. So we both have to wear them all our lives. Poor girl got my bad eyes

Quoting mommie1012:

That's always a good thing. Yeah we are going to have to make sure that our girls eyes are in tip top shape. Their daddy and myself have to have either glasses or contacts. So I'm sure that they are going to need them too when they get a bit older.

Quoting mama2b100808: Yeah they gave her something for pain but she said it never hurt. I wear glasses myself so I knew it would come sooner or later. I am just her teacher caught onto it.
Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting mommie1012:

mama2b100808
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:23 AM
Oh yeah yesterday was Martin luther King jrs bday so my daughter was out for that and now she is out for today and tomorrow bc the teachers are at a place so they can get ready for spring testing.

Quoting StreetsAhead: Afternoon.
The teen has been back in school for weeks now. The baby is at the childminders
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)