Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED YOURE ADVICE. I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS NORMAL.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

My daughter is 3.5 and will be 4 in may. We have recently found her in her room with her pants down playing with herself. she is doing it a bit excessive though like everyday now for 2-3 weeks in her room under blankets or behind her play kitchen playing with herself. the doctor said not to punish her for it because you dont want that area becoming taboo so that way if somebody is touching her down there she wont be afraid to tell you, what experieve have any of yall had with this and what have yall done ? This is our first child so im not sure

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:36 PM
It's normal! Don't worry! She's at the age where her body is still kinda new and she found out that touching her self feels good. This is why she is doing it because it feels good. My daughter is 3 and does the same thing mainly in the bath tube and in her room. No worries
melaniemoreno77
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:25 PM

What do you do when you find her?

Quoting rachel216: It's normal! Don't worry! She's at the age where her body is still kinda new and she found out that touching her self feels good. This is why she is doing it because it feels good. My daughter is 3 and does the same thing mainly in the bath tube and in her room. No worries

rachel216
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:32 PM
Quoting melaniemoreno77:

What do you do when you find her?

Quoting rachel216: It's normal! Don't worry! She's at the age where her body is still kinda new and she found out that touching her self feels good. This is why she is doing it because it feels good. My daughter is 3 and does the same thing mainly in the bath tube and in her room. No worries

I just tell her to keep her hands out of her vagina or to keep it out of her "JJ" and she usually listens.
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:38 PM
It's completely normal. Just talk to her about her about privacy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:22 PM
It's normal!
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:27 PM
I have no idea. I haven't caught my daughter doing that.
Mamajustice92
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:29 PM
My dd hasn't done it. But she recently just found it. I just joke with her and tell her to get her hands outta there lol just discovering her body
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 3, 2015 at 11:51 PM

It's normal. I'd just make sure she knows to do it in her rrom for privacy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)