Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Work From Home

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
Im actually looking for work but more leaning into trying to find something at home. On computer like data entry or something. Im actually in the process of getting ged. I wanna get into something different. I have done fast food even management at fast food dont wanna go back. Heck no. I have done like warehouse also. I so need change i know that cant happen with out education. Any help ladies please...
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:47 PM
I'm an RN, but I also teach, I have my MSN. I do online courses, and love it. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:29 PM
My husband works from home. I'm a sahm and college student. Good luck !
VictoriasMom110
by Member on Feb. 9, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I know how you feel! I've been a SAHM for 3 months now and have had no luck finding anything for at home employment. My husband works full-time because his schedule is hard for me have a job,  plus I don't drive. Only at home jobs I have seen are selling stuff like Avon, Mary Kay, other types but they all want money down first. And there's lots of call center jobs for home, I think one is called westathome not a 100% sure but you could check it out. I was going too, but they want no distractions and a noise free area. My daughter is super active and noisy. Good luck!

mrsniebo
by on Feb. 9, 2015 at 1:58 PM
I had worked from home for a company that became obsolete when smartphones became common. I'm considering looking into medical billing and coding, but at the moment I stay at home and get occasional work as an extra (although that usually involves a 3 hour drive to where the set is).
mrscruz0509
by on Feb. 12, 2015 at 1:16 PM
So you work from home? What do you do?

Quoting mrsniebo: I had worked from home for a company that became obsolete when smartphones became common. I'm considering looking into medical billing and coding, but at the moment I stay at home and get occasional work as an extra (although that usually involves a 3 hour drive to where the set is).
mrsniebo
by on Feb. 12, 2015 at 2:56 PM
I used to, but my job got outsourced to the Philippines. I have worked more recently as an extra in a TV series and commercials (obviously it hasn't been from home), but it's been difficult lining up child care, so it limits which jobs I can take.

Quoting mrscruz0509: So you work from home? What do you do?

Quoting mrsniebo: I had worked from home for a company that became obsolete when smartphones became common. I'm considering looking into medical billing and coding, but at the moment I stay at home and get occasional work as an extra (although that usually involves a 3 hour drive to where the set is).
mrscruz0509
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea same here i was trying to looking into something online.. im still looking if i find something i will keep you in mind

Quoting VictoriasMom110:

I know how you feel! I've been a SAHM for 3 months now and have had no luck finding anything for at home employment. My husband works full-time because his schedule is hard for me have a job,  plus I don't drive. Only at home jobs I have seen are selling stuff like Avon, Mary Kay, other types but they all want money down first. And there's lots of call center jobs for home, I think one is called westathome not a 100% sure but you could check it out. I was going too, but they want no distractions and a noise free area. My daughter is super active and noisy. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)