Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so over winter already! Are you ready for spring?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:42 AM
  • 11 Replies

It's like 34* outside right now and I'm sick of it! I hate bundling up to go anywhere, even just to the mailbox by the road, and I hate even more having to bundle up my toddlers to take them anywhere... I think nailing jelly to a tree would be easier than that! LOL

How about you? Are you ready for spring?

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM

I was ready for spring before winter even started! I hate winter. It's 3 degrees now with a wind chill of -30.

AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:20 PM
Yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newwifenmom
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:11 PM
Yes
mrsniebo
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:16 PM
Yes! We've been having Spring weather for a week or two and I can't get enough of it. It's been great for getting the kids outside to play.
cowboygal
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:17 PM
Nope. I love winter. It my fav season. Right now it is -1 and feels like -20. Love it. Going to move to the UP in Michigan where it gets colder. Too bad kids in Michigan have no school when it gets so cold. Unlike Wyoming where we used to live. Kids had no idea what a snow day was until we moved.
Virtuemom30
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:19 PM
I'm ready as well!
ImNotKarl
by Karl on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:21 PM

It's 60 degrees here today. It's been so nice.

I want to go to a party with Jennifer, just to make observations.

1L2CMommy
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Yes!!!! I'm so over it today. I like snow, but we have 2 feet on the ground and it's been snowing steady for 2 days. I'm tired of being cold. I'm tired of trudging thru it to my car. I'm tired of static electricity and getting shocked. I'm tired of baking, because there's nothing else to do with snowed in preschoolers. Come on! This is bullshit!
mona165
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:43 PM
I was pregnant 2012 and had a newborn 2013 and also pregnant on 2013, then had a newborn 2014, and now I am not pregnant nor do I have a newborn!!! Yayyy! I'm ready to get back into activities! We live in Tennessee, and are going to chattanooga tennensse for a weekend when spring starts! Yayyy!!!! I can finally actually do stuff, instead of always staying behind...
beadingmom17
by on Feb. 19, 2015 at 6:45 PM
34 sounds like heaven right now! Hell, I'd love to see 20!

I've been ready for spring since November.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)