Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What really turns you off?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:09 AM
  • 4 Replies

Women Reveal the Real-Life Behaviors That Are Great Big Turnoffs

No matter how much you may be into someone, at different times, they may do certain things that definitely make you lose that lovin' feeling. While we recognize that no one is perfect, we asked moms to share which behaviors have sent them running for the hills. 

If you thought you were being picky or overly critical, take a look and see if your biggest turn-off made the list. 

More from The Stir: 15 Women Reveal Their Biggest Sexual Regrets

#5 is gross enough when your kids do it, but it's even worse when a grown man does it!

1. Groping

A CafeMom member who goes by the handle 3JuJu3 shared what really turns her off. "When my husband tries to sexily grope me while I'm cleaning. I hate cleaning, and when I do it I want to finish quickly, not be molested while making the task longer. If he really wanted to be sexy he would come in and take over."

2. Scratching

CafeMom member CharlotteRose says, "My turn off is when a guy scratches his junk in front of you or others - PLEASE go in the bathroom and scratch or adjust whatever you need to do - just do it in private!!"

3. Peeing in Shower

Peeing in the shower is a huge turnoff for a CafeMom member who goes by the name tinybluemoon. We wonder how she knows what he's up to in there?

4. Bad Breath

"I can't stand people with bad breath. There is no excuse. Brush your damn teeth!" says Kiwiskiwi29, a CafeMom member.

5. Nose Picking

A woman who wished to remain anonymous shared her No. 1 turn-off: nose picking. Can't say we blame her! It's bad enough when you have to stop the kiddos from digging around in there.

6. Gas

Something that can kill the mood pretty quickly for this couple: "Gas passing, by either of us, during 'play' time," says a CafeMom member who goes by the name artistmom889.

7. Chewing With Your Mouth Open

"Chewing with your mouth open. I went out with a guy once and he did that. There was no second date," says PinkButterfly66, a member of CafeMom.

8. Long Toenails

"Long, broken toenails. Clip those, or get a pedicure. It's awful to look and they become weapons at night. No, no, no," says a CafeMom member who goes by the handle Angelsinger.

9. Filth

"Filth. I cannot stand filthy houses, it is such a sign of illness in the people who do nothing to improve their surroundings," says Teensrmyworld, a CafeMom member.

10. Cracking Knuckles

CafeMom member randi1978 says something that turns her off is: "Popping and cracking their joints. Makes me physically ill to hear that."

11. Cologne

Too much cologne or bad cologne is a big DON'T for a CafeMom member EarthAngel1967.

12. Pet Names

What turns off CafeMom member momma4life3? "When a man call me 'baby' or 'Mama.' I am not your baby or your mama."

13. TMI About BMs

Cafemom member Randijt154 shared what really turns her off, "When he jokes about his bowel movements."

What really turns you off?

by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:22 AM

hmm I really don't have anything to say about my husband that turns me off. He is actually a nice and clean man and doesn't go what some are listed. lol

blaineama16
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Complaining and cracking knuckles.
Mrs.Tirado
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Well bad breath is an extreme turn off for me...especially while having sex.
Dee24997
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM
Bad breath, filth, and tmi about bowel movements are hands down the top 3 for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)