Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
  • 135 Replies
2 moms liked this

waveWelcome to the 20 Something Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms in their 20s just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old were you when you became a mom?
2. How many kids do you have? 
3. If you're pregnant, when are you due?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lifethrumyeyes
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello!! I had my oldest daughter at 22, she is now four, and i had my youngest at 24, she will be 3 in septemeber. I'm looking to meet new friends and hoping to find great advice and connecting with others from around the world!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 7, 2015 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group !

Quoting Lifethrumyeyes:

Hello!! I had my oldest daughter at 22, she is now four, and i had my youngest at 24, she will be 3 in septemeber. I'm looking to meet new friends and hoping to find great advice and connecting with others from around the world!

Lifethrumyeyes
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 10:58 PM

BUMP!

PINKmyfavcolor
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Hi! You don't really have to bump this post because it's already stickied at the top of the group threads in pink, but welcome to the group! :) How are things going this week?

Quoting Lifethrumyeyes:

BUMP!

lina_haley-12
by on Mar. 10, 2015 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 19 when I became pregnant. I have two daughters that are identical twins. And I live in Iowa. And not much is on my mind besides the fact I want to be outside on this nice day lol
PINKmyfavcolor
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Welcome! It has been nice out lately here, too, and I'm ready to hit the beach as soon as the water warms up a bit. What's keeping you inside today?

Quoting lina_haley-12: I was 19 when I became pregnant. I have two daughters that are identical twins. And I live in Iowa. And not much is on my mind besides the fact I want to be outside on this nice day lol

lina_haley-12
by on Mar. 12, 2015 at 5:17 PM
I wasn't able to go outside that day because my fiance was working and had the car and his brother had out other car and I forgot my daughter's stroller in the car lol and we haven't bought anything for the girls to play with outside yet. And there to little to play on a playground. I can get outside now though so it's all good! I love nice weather! I'm cooped in the house allot with my littles.

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

Welcome! It has been nice out lately here, too, and I'm ready to hit the beach as soon as the water warms up a bit. What's keeping you inside today?

Quoting lina_haley-12: I was 19 when I became pregnant. I have two daughters that are identical twins. And I live in Iowa. And not much is on my mind besides the fact I want to be outside on this nice day lol

MarQ86
by on Mar. 12, 2015 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone! I'm a mother of two boys. I had my oldest at 18 and younger son at 19. They are 9 & 10 years old. I reside in South Carolina. Looking forward to meeting a group of awesome ladies!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 13, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting MarQ86:

Hello everyone! I'm a mother of two boys. I had my oldest at 18 and younger son at 19. They are 9 & 10 years old. I reside in South Carolina. Looking forward to meeting a group of awesome ladies!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 13, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Welcome to the group! Is your name Lina? That is my daugther's middle name!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)