Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hoping nothing is wrong!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:16 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies! I wanted to see what you ladies thought about this. Okay since the first of April I have been on my monthly. Though it wasn't heavy at first it was light then it stop till the 3rd and it was heavy then. Well it stop again on the 8th and now I am light again. 

Do you think it is stress or hormones? Or is it trying to change because it just changed? P.s. I haven't had romance with my husband since yesterday early morning. 

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Steph
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM

It could be nothing, it could be stress, it could be a symptom of a health issue, but the only way to really know is to see your doctor to find out.

When my period didn't seem to ever want to end, it was a symptom of a benign ovarian cyst and endometrial hyperplasia, but that doesn't mean you have anything going on other than a heavier, longer flow than usual. As always, I say, if you're concerned, see your doc. He/she can allay your fears if nothing else. :)

LalasMommy1125
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:40 AM
I would go see my doctor and go from there. Good luck.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Thank you very much! I guess I need to see if I can see a doctor before the summer break gets here because I will not go see one when my daughter is home. lol 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

It could be nothing, it could be stress, it could be a symptom of a health issue, but the only way to really know is to see your doctor to find out.

When my period didn't seem to ever want to end, it was a symptom of a benign ovarian cyst and endometrial hyperplasia, but that doesn't mean you have anything going on other than a heavier, longer flow than usual. As always, I say, if you're concerned, see your doc. He/she can allay your fears if nothing else. :)

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Thank you! :) 

Quoting LalasMommy1125: I would go see my doctor and go from there. Good luck.

OrangeSunset
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:00 PM

How long until she's on break? It may be better not to wait if it's going to be several weeks. I know I wouldn't want to sit around wondering and worrying for that long. She could go with you and just give her a book or your phone or something to play with during the exam.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Thank you very much! I guess I need to see if I can see a doctor before the summer break gets here because I will not go see one when my daughter is home. lol 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:14 PM
She doesn't get out till next month. But I am going to wait to see if it keeps doing it bc right now i am not bleeding like I was this morning.

Quoting OrangeSunset:

How long until she's on break? It may be better not to wait if it's going to be several weeks. I know I wouldn't want to sit around wondering and worrying for that long. She could go with you and just give her a book or your phone or something to play with during the exam.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 20, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Hope everything is okay!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 20, 2015 at 6:32 AM
Oh it is! It finally stop. Thank you

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Hope everything is okay!

Micahsmom42
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2015 at 2:16 PM

I would vote stress, the last serveral months mine has been crazy it keeps coming later and later in the month and breaks my heart every time because although my husband and I arent "trying" to have another baby we aren't doing anything to prevent it either just leaving it up to God, but every time it takes so long it makes me think oh maybe maybe! But then as soon as I think well maybe I'll go get a test sure enough here it comes :( I try not to get my hopes up but that is so much easier said than done :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)