Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you watch Magic Mike XXL?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:37 AM
  • 15 Replies

‘Magic Mike XXL’ Trailer Is Here & Channing Tatum Is Ab-Tastic ... Swoon (VIDEO)

magic mike xxl

Start the countdown, get ready to buy the tickets, and prepare yourselves for the movie of the summer. You know what it is: Magic Mike XXL, and the first official, extra extra large, trailer has arrived.

We have Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Kevin Nash, Matt Bomer, Adam Rodriguez, and tWitch all returning. The guys are back, and shirtless, just as we expected. Get ready for all the dancing and the six-packs:

And yes, that was Jada Pinkett Smith and Elizabeth Banks you saw there. The ladies, along with newbie Donald Glover, will all have a role in this summer's steamiest flick.

More from The Stir: Channing Tatum Gives Us an Eyeful of 'Magic Mike XXL' (VIDEO)

The original flick unsurprisingly took the world by storm when it premiered in 2012 and became the ultimate "Girls' Night" viewing activity. And the sequel is set to do the same.

So while you eagerly start counting down the days (it's officially less than two months until the release), re-watch this two-minute clip over, and over, and over again. It truly deserves more views.

And to the kind-hearted human beings who created this trailer: Thank you for including all these wonderful parts. We're already blushing, and predicting that #comeagain will defintiely be a thing.

Will you watch Magic Mike XXL?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Mandy on May. 7, 2015 at 10:00 AM

no lol I haven't even seen the first one. LOL

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Not a movie I'd spend money on to go watch in the theatre. But I might watch it at home

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:40 AM
No, haven't seen the first one either
Proud-mama-05
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM
I wouldn't pay theater prices for it but I probably will when it comes out on dvd and hits Redbox lol.
threat
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:32 PM
I will be watching it but not at theaters. I can wait until it comes to redbox.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 7, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Yep!
Momwifewine
by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:46 PM
No but I didn't see the first one either.
zdtmok
by on May. 7, 2015 at 6:48 PM
Yes, my friends and I will probably go see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommabuck7
by on May. 8, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Nope, I didnt see the first one either.

brodysmama915
by New Member on May. 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I will not be watching Magic Mike XXL and here's why:

http://theodysseyonline.com/clemson/dad-bod/97484

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)