Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF....what's up for the weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:21 AM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:39 AM
No plans. Right now I'm still working on getting my butt out of bed and kids off to school
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:49 AM
Today I have to go to the bank and get money out for a few more things for us day.

Tomorrow we have family pictures at patterson. And where the shop for everything else is at. They have a play ground. So I'm hoping it won't be to busy.

Then Sunday dh is going to church with the kids. And I'll be home getting everything ready for ds 1st birthday. I have to go to Walmart and get the cake picture frames, pictures of dd from nb to 12 months. And a gift bag with tissue paper.

We bought him another gift yesturday so he can open it at his party.
Oliviajayne
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:51 AM
Saturday going shopping for baby furniture ! Ah can't wait
Reese2010727
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:10 AM
Sounds like a great weekend..happy birthday ds!

Quoting oliveoil423: Today I have to go to the bank and get money out for a few more things for us day.

Tomorrow we have family pictures at patterson. And where the shop for everything else is at. They have a play ground. So I'm hoping it won't be to busy.

Then Sunday dh is going to church with the kids. And I'll be home getting everything ready for ds 1st birthday. I have to go to Walmart and get the cake picture frames, pictures of dd from nb to 12 months. And a gift bag with tissue paper.

Reese2010727
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM
Understandable..hope u have a good day

Quoting lovely.mess: No plans. Right now I'm still working on getting my butt out of bed and kids off to school
Reese2010727
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:14 AM
Aww yay

Quoting Oliviajayne: Saturday going shopping for baby furniture ! Ah can't wait
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:33 AM
Thanks! Gonna clean and then do my coupons while the kids are at school.

Quoting Reese2010727: Understandable..hope u have a good day

Quoting lovely.mess: No plans. Right now I'm still working on getting my butt out of bed and kids off to school
Reese2010727
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:48 AM
You're welcome and are you an extreme couponer?

Quoting lovely.mess: Thanks! Gonna clean and then do my coupons while the kids are at school.

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM
I wouldn't call it that. I like stocking up on things my family uses when it's at the lowest price. But I don't get things we don't use just because they're on sale and I have a coupon.

Quoting Reese2010727: You're welcome and are you an extreme couponer?

Quoting lovely.mess: Thanks! Gonna clean and then do my coupons while the kids are at school.

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Thank you. I know I'll be sending dh out to get a last minute things. Lol.

Everyone we invited say they are coming, and then they say they are not. So I down sized his cupcake cake to 24 counts with his name and all.

Quoting Reese2010727: Sounds like a great weekend..happy birthday ds!

Quoting oliveoil423: Today I have to go to the bank and get money out for a few more things for us day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)