Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bread has a mole

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
Lol my niece is so funny she came up to me and said her peice of bread had mole on it. I make home made bread and don't by store bread often, the peice i cut I guess had a bubble. She called it a mole 😂 now she's going around telling our family that's over that her bread has a mole and is showing them.

(She means like how people get a mole on their face well she thinks her bread has one. She's 6)
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer_2_of_5
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_O
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM

That's cute.

NoRangsMommy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:19 PM
How cute xD i tried making bread and out was a disaster! Lool. Dh threw me out the kitchen lol.
Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:44 PM
I love baking and cooking and making bread is a love lol, DH likes it vecause I can add what he likes his fav is banana bread with nuts. Mines zucchini

Quoting NoRangsMommy: How cute xD i tried making bread and out was a disaster! Lool. Dh threw me out the kitchen lol.
NoRangsMommy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:50 PM
How funny! Those are our favorites too! But now he makes them xD I've been banned lool

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: I love baking and cooking and making bread is a love lol, DH likes it vecause I can add what he likes his fav is banana bread with nuts. Mines zucchini

Quoting NoRangsMommy: How cute xD i tried making bread and out was a disaster! Lool. Dh threw me out the kitchen lol.
wickedflower
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Awwwww! lol

Mystic_Magic
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:01 AM
How cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
She's so cute, I love her to death lol she loves when I make marble cake and bread Lol she loves to help make it and stuff it's so funny

Quoting wickedflower:

Awwwww! lol

wickedflower
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:10 AM

So cute!! I have never made bread before and doing it with the kids would be fun but I don't know how to make it and I am not sure of what to use to bake it in? Any suggestions?

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: She's so cute, I love her to death lol she loves when I make marble cake and bread Lol she loves to help make it and stuff it's so funny
Quoting wickedflower:

Awwwww! lol

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I use a bread baker lol I just started using my stove and learning newer breads 😂 bread bakers are only like 70$ and they come with all you need it can make up to three loaves of bread

Quoting wickedflower:

So cute!! I have never made bread before and doing it with the kids would be fun but I don't know how to make it and I am not sure of what to use to bake it in? Any suggestions?

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: She's so cute, I love her to death lol she loves when I make marble cake and bread Lol she loves to help make it and stuff it's so funny

Quoting wickedflower:

Awwwww! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)