Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids like to do crafts?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

My kids love to do crafts and always bring home fun stuff from daycare/school. We also do a lot of them at home together and that's always a ton of fun, even if it is usually a giant mess, lol. Last night, we made some Halloween stuff for their grandparents and they were so happy to have them this morning. I forgot to snap pics of them, though, so I'm a little bummed, but we'll have to do some more for our house.

They were kind of like this, but I put numbers on the backs of the plates so they had to "connect the dots" with the yarn going in order of the numbers. I figured it was a good way to help them practice counting, too:

Do your kids like to do crafts?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoRangsMommy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:32 PM
Dd loves it! I'm a tattoo artist, and sometimes she'll draw stuff for me to use for clients xD although normally i don't, but i do hang them up all over my shop lol. My other artists love when she draws stuff. She likes to take requests if dh brings her to take me to lunch or if he brings food for everyone. She loves seeing her stuff displayed xD
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 2:09 AM
Both my boys enjoy building stuff. Not sure if you'd consider that a craft. We have a few bird houses that we'll put together and paint closer to spring time
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 2:09 AM
Both my boys enjoy building stuff. Not sure if you'd consider that a craft. We have a few bird houses that we'll put together and paint closer to spring time
wickedflower
by on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:59 AM

That is really cute!! My kids love to do crafts and I do them with them when we have the supplies becasue not only is it fun, but its also bonding time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)