Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like to read?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

I love to read and do it whenever I can. I'm finishing up the first Outlander book now.

Do you like to read? Are you reading anything now?

Mom blinkies  Mom blinkies

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiamsunflower
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 3:44 AM

I'm a librarian, it kind of comes with the terriority, haha.

I'm a children's librarian, so my reading list is usually junior and YA by default. I get to read something I actually want to a handful of times a year, the rest of the time it's all books for work, can't do children's reader's advisory if I don't know what to advise, haha.

At the moment I'm reading a junior novel called "Waffle Hearts" by Maria Parr, it's a humerous book about trials of friendship, aimed at around a 9-12yr old level, I'm enjoying it.

Reese2010727
by . on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:12 AM

I love reading..I'm currently reading The Ring Formula: How to Be the Only One He Ever Needs by Dr. Alduan Tartt

TheQueen88
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM

I love to read. I don't get to do it as much since having kids, but I manage at least a book a month. I'm reading two right now.

The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey

The Ghost Writer by John Harwood.

yoga_mom912
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM
I've recently started to enjoy reading. I'm currently finishin up their eyes were watching God. Which is a really good book. In the past couple months I've read. Pride and prejudice, Mary shelleys Frankenstein , and Mrs dalloway. Frankenstein and pride and prejudice were really good. I didn't really enjoy Mrs dalloway at all lol
Bitemebetty
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 12:07 PM
I read a lot. I am currently reading the second book in the Others series by Anne bishop.
newwifenmom
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM

Yes, mystery mostly. I'm busy with textbooks now so I probably won't have time for recreational reading until summer.

jws120567
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:53 PM

OP, you're going to love the series!  And don't be sad at the end, she's in the middle of writing the next book in the series!

To answer your question, I'm a rabid bookworm!  I have a Kindle Fire, so the bulk of my books are in The Cloud, I have over 4,000 books at this point!  But even prior to books on digital media, I've forgotten more books over the years than most people have read, and I'll never be done!

MamaWanna1982
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:01 PM

I love to read!!

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 2:11 PM

I love reading. I don't read as much as I'd like, but still read around book a month. I'm in between books right now. I just finished one over the weekend and haven't figured out which of my new books to start.  

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 17, 2016 at 10:30 PM
I love to read! I will read anything I can put my hands on. Right now I am reading Debbie Macomber "A Good Yarn" 2nd book of the Blossom Street Series
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)