Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snapchat

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:25 AM
  • 7 Replies

I enjoy snapchat :)

Especially watching my friends who have kids. Leave your snapchat below along with info, so others can decide if they would like to become friends :)

About Me:

My name is Nadia

I am from Pennsylvania and I am 29 living with my partner in Norway. This is my first year in a new country! We have a 6 month old daughter together. So if you are interested in being friends or want to know what it is like living in Norway or Scandinavia as an American you can add me. I use snapchat daily and right now we have about 2ft of snow outside. It is gorgeous!

Snapchat
hope.snow77

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Aquarius_RN
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:27 AM
Welcome to the group! My husband and I have 4 boys.

I don't have a snapchat, but hope you find some.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Starz87 I use Snapchat all the time! I'm 28 married with 3 kids. 2 boys 9,8 and 1 girl almost 4 months old.

If anyone does want to add me just say your from cafemom or I might think your a creep😉😂
mom_of_twingirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Hi welcome. I am a single mom of twingirls. I am 28 years old from PA. I use snapchat but dont have many friends on there. 

my snapchat is fertig87.

dani.skiver
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:00 AM
Hi my name is Danielle. I'm going on 21 and I have an amazing 2 month old son names Dominic

Sc: its_danii
mrsTmommyO2
by Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM
reanna.mrst17. I am married with two kids and we live in West TX. I post a lot of stuff with the kiddos and/or things we do. Some are boring and some are funny.
MrsDavies
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 6:13 AM
Hi I'm Dani. I am 28 years old & I am living with my fiancé in Wales. We have a 5 year old daughter. I will add you on snap chat my snap is dani_elle719 if anyone else would like you can also add me

Quoting hopesnow77:

I enjoy snapchat :) Especially watching my friends who have kids. Leave your snapchat below along with info, so others can decide if they would like to become friends :)About Me:My name is NadiaI am from Pennsylvania and I am 29 living with my partner in Norway. This is my first year in a new country! We have a 6 month old daughter together. So if you are interested in being friends or want to know what it is like living in Norway or Scandinavia as an American you can add me. I use snapchat daily and right now we have about 2ft of snow outside. It is gorgeous!Snapchathope.snow77

mom_of_twingirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2016 at 8:21 AM
I added all of you moms. Hope to hear from you soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)