Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you ladies announce your pregnancy?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:36 AM
  • 17 Replies

Good morning ladies flowers

How many weeks were you when you announced to family & friends that you were expecting? && how did you announce? Today I am officially 3 months && just wondering because I haven't announced anything & only super close family know. expecting girl

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vivixi
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I just sent close family a message stating I was pregnant. Everyone else found out on Facebook. I just posted a photo of me (the typical pregnancy photo showing my belly) saying how far along I was.

Congratulations!
KissMyMemories_
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. How many wks were you?

Quoting vivixi: I just sent close family a message stating I was pregnant. Everyone else found out on Facebook. I just posted a photo of me (the typical pregnancy photo showing my belly) saying how far along I was. Congratulations!

dragonborn
by Group Admin on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I announced to immediate family as soon as I found out. Everyone else was around 3 months. My first pregnancy ended in an early miscarriage, so I was nervous to announce my next two.

My first daughter I just announced on Facebook with an ultrasound picture. With my second daughter, I posted a pic of my oldest in a 'big sis' shirt next to an ultrasound pic.
vivixi
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:33 PM
I was 3 months. Lol

Quoting KissMyMemories_:

Thank you. How many wks were you?

Quoting vivixi: I just sent close family a message stating I was pregnant. Everyone else found out on Facebook. I just posted a photo of me (the typical pregnancy photo showing my belly) saying how far along I was.

Congratulations!

CMLittle719
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I was 4-6 weeks I believe when I announced. It being our first we were too excited to keep it to ourselves. 

c8ln
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

We told my dad and stepmom as soon as we found out!  Started telling others not long after that. 

Caitlin18
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Me I did it when I was 9 weeks!

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Not even 8 weeks cuz 'Mr I don't want another baby' couldn't hold his excitement in and told our families.
Aquarius_RN
by Member on Mar. 27, 2016 at 4:33 PM
I have never announced before 12 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Amber on Mar. 27, 2016 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Just told the family this weekend, at almost 18 weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)