Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV makes my toddler crazy!?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

We don't do tv that often with my three year old. I swear EVERYTIME we watch a show or movie it turns her into a little brat. Like she gets super moody after we turn it on and will mope around or throw a total fit. Am I crazy or does any other kid do this?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:44 PM
My kids get upset when I change the channel more of my 3 year old. We have three tvs on in a play room. Living room. And my bedroom.
dragonborn
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:12 PM
My daughter is the same. After watching just a 15 minute show, she is in an awful mood the rest of the day.
c8ln
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Yep, when the short, not-often TV times is over, she whines and fusses.  I'd like to tell that means she'll have to miss the next TV time, but I don't think she's old enough yet to understand that. 

Indy3000
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Yup, I have told them "this is why we don't watch tv much, it turns you into a little stinker" but I don't think they get it. How old is your little one?

Quoting c8ln:

Yep, when the short, not-often TV times is over, she whines and fusses.  I'd like to tell that means she'll have to miss the next TV time, but I don't think she's old enough yet to understand that. 

c8ln
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 3:56 PM

2 and 1/2.   

Quoting Indy3000:

Yup, I have told them "this is why we don't watch tv much, it turns you into a little stinker" but I don't think they get it. How old is your little one?

Quoting c8ln:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)