Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does the idea of turning 30 bother you?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm looking forward to it personally. I feel like when I hit 30, I'll finally be an adult, lol, because right now, in my 20s, I don't really feel that way, even while I'm paying bills, buying groceries, raising kids, etc., but my bff's freaking out and saying she's just going to "stick to 29 forevah!"  LOL

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tobysmom103
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:32 PM

ill be turning 30 in september doesnt really bother me much

JadeHope
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:32 PM
I really don't care either way. I'm 24, but I've been living as an adult for longer than most people my age. The only thing it'll really do is hopefully ensure that people take me seriously off the bat, rather than me having to prove that yes, despite being young I am a good and experienced nurse, mother, wife, person, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonborn
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM
Not as of now. I'm 24 so I have a while to go. My husband just turned 30 a couple months ago though and it hit him harder than he expected.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:56 PM
No it did at first but not anymore.

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

I'm looking forward to it personally. I feel like when I hit 30, I'll finally be an adult, lol, because right now, in my 20s, I don't really feel that way, even while I'm paying bills, buying groceries, raising kids, etc., but my bff's freaking out and saying she's just going to "stick to 29 forevah!"  LOL

c8ln
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:59 PM

I've got one more year (plus one week), before turing 30, but I'm not bothered by it. 

Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM
I've got less then 6 months to go. I'm not sure how I feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM
I haven't really thought much about it. Pretty sure my life won't be any different than it was been in my 20s.
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:47 AM
It does a little bit just because of the number. I'm 25 right now. 5 more years. Yikes!
kniferack
by on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:57 AM
Not at all. I mean, I suppose it would if I was in the rut I'm in now. But by then (I'm 26), I'll hopefully have my career going and finally be where I want to be financially. I'm actually pretty eager to turn 30. I feel like it's a turning point. Like people would take me more serious as a 30 year old. Rather than a 26 year old.
hopesnow77
by Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:13 PM

I hate it..... 7 months to go till 30. The lines are setting in and since I had a baby I see the wrinkles forming more and more. My skin is changing as well....it use to be plump and firm. Now my skin is going silky soft and seethrough. I actually feel like my body is going down hill.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)