Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you deep clean every week?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

I keep my house pretty clean through the week but it's pretty easy to keep up since I do deep cleaning Monday's. Besides the normal I also deep clean the floors (tons of tile ugg), do dusting, straighten cupboards and closets, every little bit of laundry is done and I deep clean the laundry room. I also clean out the fridge and do at least 50% of our food prep for the week. Does anyone else try to pack in a bunch of work one day a week to make it easier the other days?

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MistyMoo
by Amber on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM
I maybe deep clean once a month..
kiamsunflower
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 7:26 AM

You will probably get a twice yearly deep clean out of me.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:26 AM

I deep cleaning twice a week. Sometimes 3 times a week

c8ln
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:36 AM

I do enough to keep it from being disgusting. 

Indy3000
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:39 AM

I'm guessing if you are like me it is broken up (since i have little kids I can't do a bunch of cleaning at once).... How many hours a week do you think you spend cleaning?

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Well My daughter is in school. My cleaning use to be broken up when she was little but not now. I do everything all over in those 2 to 3 days I clean. Yesterday I started at 7am and didn't end till 1pm. 

Quoting Indy3000:

I'm guessing if you are like me it is broken up (since i have little kids I can't do a bunch of cleaning at once).... How many hours a week do you think you spend cleaning?

Quoting mama2b100808:

Mobile Photo

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Not every week. I keep it clean. I need to deep clean though. Mainly cuz I lost the keys to my husbands car and need to turn the house upside down to find them
Indy3000
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 4:30 PM

no fun... They are probaby going to be somewhere obvious lol, seems to always happen.

Quoting lovely.mess: Not every week. I keep it clean. I need to deep clean though. Mainly cuz I lost the keys to my husbands car and need to turn the house upside down to find them

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2016 at 5:37 PM
I told my husband that! I did find them and in the most obvious place that I had checked before in the recliner

Quoting Indy3000:

no fun... They are probaby going to be somewhere obvious lol, seems to always happen.

Quoting lovely.mess: Not every week. I keep it clean. I need to deep clean though. Mainly cuz I lost the keys to my husbands car and need to turn the house upside down to find them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)