Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday Chat!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

How is your life going? Lets chat and get to know everyone! 

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Biene_Maja
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:30 AM

It is Thursday now, but life is going very well. We did have a bit of a surprise early this morning when we found out that I am pregnant. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:42 AM

That is so wonderful! Congrats! When do you go into the doctor's?

Quoting Biene_Maja:

It is Thursday now, but life is going very well. We did have a bit of a surprise early this morning when we found out that I am pregnant. 

Biene_Maja
by Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 9:43 AM

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Biene_Maja:

Thank you. 

I am only about 5 weeks pregnant, so it will be a few weeks until I even make an appointment. It will not be until the middle of October at the earliest. 

Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 8:30 PM
My life is okay right now. I'm very excited to meet my first (and only) daughter at the end of next month. My mother passed away August 12th so I'm still very, very upset about that.... My 3 boys are good and my husband and I are doing well. I just can't wait to have my baby and go back to Zumba. I need a distraction.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2016 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so very sorry about your mom! But that is wonderful that you will be meeting your daughter. I have one beautiful daughter. She is 7 years old almost 8. ;) Oh yeah I started Zumba but I do it in my house. I get shy when I am around people. 

Quoting Butterfly_xo: My life is okay right now. I'm very excited to meet my first (and only) daughter at the end of next month. My mother passed away August 12th so I'm still very, very upset about that.... My 3 boys are good and my husband and I are doing well. I just can't wait to have my baby and go back to Zumba. I need a distraction.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Keep us updated. :) 

Quoting Biene_Maja:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Biene_Maja:

Thank you. 

I am only about 5 weeks pregnant, so it will be a few weeks until I even make an appointment. It will not be until the middle of October at the earliest. 

Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2016 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

I am so very sorry about your mom! But that is wonderful that you will be meeting your daughter. I have one beautiful daughter. She is 7 years old almost 8. ;) Oh yeah I started Zumba but I do it in my house. I get shy when I am around people. 

Quoting Butterfly_xo: My life is okay right now. I'm very excited to meet my first (and only) daughter at the end of next month. My mother passed away August 12th so I'm still very, very upset about that.... My 3 boys are good and my husband and I are doing well. I just can't wait to have my baby and go back to Zumba. I need a distraction.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 9, 2016 at 10:40 PM
You're welcome

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Thank you! :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)