Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:50 PM
  • 22 Replies

Is anyone else thinking about Halloween yet? What is your kids going to be for Halloween?

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:06 PM
My house has been decorated since August 6th. My 3 year old wants to be a fairy spider queen, and my 5year old wants to be a ghost buster.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM

aww now that is adorable! :) Take lots of pictures. 

Quoting Mom2Phoenix2011: My house has been decorated since August 6th. My 3 year old wants to be a fairy spider queen, and my 5year old wants to be a ghost buster.

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:29 PM
My husband said I should just let dd 3 weAR her costume from last year it's a anna costume. Im just dressing ds up as paw Patrol. And I have a dress I can wear that is just purple and black and get wings.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Now that is super cute. I think that is what we are going to do. We have two costumes my daughter could wear. I think it is a witch one and I can't remember the other one. I hope you all have fun. 

Quoting oliveoil423: My husband said I should just let dd 3 weAR her costume from last year it's a anna costume. Im just dressing ds up as paw Patrol. And I have a dress I can wear that is just purple and black and get wings.

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:21 PM
I love fall and halloween but not when it comes to a Halloween party in my home, where I have to host.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Now that is super cute. I think that is what we are going to do. We have two costumes my daughter could wear. I think it is a witch one and I can't remember the other one. I hope you all have fun. 

Quoting oliveoil423: My husband said I should just let dd 3 weAR her costume from last year it's a anna costume. Im just dressing ds up as paw Patrol. And I have a dress I can wear that is just purple and black and get wings.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Oh yeah I wouldn't like that at all.

Quoting oliveoil423: I love fall and halloween but not when it comes to a Halloween party in my home, where I have to host.

Quoting mama2b100808:

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:33 PM
My house(well mobile home) is small and I don't have tons of seats for people to be over. I just rather go to my friends house for the party and go there trick r treating also. I had a lot of fun. But if I'm home on Halloween I won't want to go out and trick r treat and want to be in bed at 9. I'll be 7 months pregnant next month.

Quoting mama2b100808: Oh yeah I wouldn't like that at all.

Quoting oliveoil423: I love fall and halloween but not when it comes to a Halloween party in my home, where I have to host.

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:42 PM
I live in a mobile home and I know how that is.

Quoting oliveoil423: My house(well mobile home) is small and I don't have tons of seats for people to be over. I just rather go to my friends house for the party and go there trick r treating also. I had a lot of fun. But if I'm home on Halloween I won't want to go out and trick r treat and want to be in bed at 9. I'll be 7 months pregnant next month.

Quoting mama2b100808:

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:45 PM
I'm not looking forward to it. There won't be alot of kids to come to the house.

Quoting mama2b100808: I live in a mobile home and I know how that is.

Quoting oliveoil423: My house(well mobile home) is small and I don't have tons of seats for people to be over. I just rather go to my friends house for the party and go there trick r treating also. I had a lot of fun. But if I'm home on Halloween I won't want to go out and trick r treat and want to be in bed at 9. I'll be 7 months pregnant next month.

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM
Well I do hope you have fun

Quoting oliveoil423: I'm not looking forward to it. There won't be alot of kids to come to the house.

Quoting mama2b100808: I live in a mobile home and I know how that is.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)