Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coke Zero..

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:02 PM
  • 12 Replies

Have you tried it? What do you think of it? 

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CP2017
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:39 PM

No, I don't drink diet soda. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 15, 2017 at 4:20 PM

I didn't even know it was a diet soda. LOL Well look how stupid I am. 

Quoting CP2017:

CP2017
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 4:48 PM

Anything low or no calorie is considered diet, because it's artificially sweetened, not with sugar. Most of those chemicals are MUCH worse for you than sugar, so I don't drink them. aspertame, which is banned in most of Europe because it's side effects, also triggers migraines for me, so I avoid it like the plague. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CP2017:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man thank you! Now I know I stay away from them.

Quoting CP2017:

Anything low or no calorie is considered diet, because it's artificially sweetened, not with sugar. Most of those chemicals are MUCH worse for you than sugar, so I don't drink them. aspertame, which is banned in most of Europe because it's side effects, also triggers migraines for me, so I avoid it like the plague. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CP2017:

mnmo3bb
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 4:21 AM

very true. For some reason I didn't think of it and when I was babysitting for a friend about 10 years ago I drank half a can before I read the ingredients. Artifical sweeteners give me a headache and a stomach ache worse than artificial colors. 

Quoting CP2017:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CP2017:

CafeMom Tickers

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Oh man! I am sorry! :( Glad I don't drink anything like that.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

very true. For some reason I didn't think of it and when I was babysitting for a friend about 10 years ago I drank half a can before I read the ingredients. Artifical sweeteners give me a headache and a stomach ache worse than artificial colors. 

Quoting CP2017:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting CP2017:

dragonborn
by Group Admin on Feb. 17, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I have nothing against diet sodas, but I think Coke Zero is gross. My mom likes it though and drinks it.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Feb. 17, 2017 at 1:13 PM

Lol! I wasn't sure if it would be good or not. I have see the coke life in the green label. Less calories it says. But I haven't tried that one either. 

Quoting dragonborn: I have nothing against diet sodas, but I think Coke Zero is gross. My mom likes it though and drinks it.

MistyMoo
by Amber on Feb. 28, 2017 at 11:47 PM
I've tried coke Zero and if I had to choose between that and the regular diet coke, I'd take zero any day.. I'm not a fan of diet pop, so just regular for me when I drink the stuff..
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Mar. 1, 2017 at 2:59 PM
I do have to agree with you.

Quoting MistyMoo: I've tried coke Zero and if I had to choose between that and the regular diet coke, I'd take zero any day.. I'm not a fan of diet pop, so just regular for me when I drink the stuff..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)