Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:07 AM
  • 16 Replies

I just joined Cafemom yesterday so I'm actually new to the entire site. I like it so far and it gives me a break from doing everything around here. I'm April, mommy to Lucas and my fiance is Cody we're getting married this summer. Lucas is 9 months old and I'm due with #2 July 27th this time it's a girl. I'm 18 years old and Cody is 19 so we're new parents, I love being a mommy. We are from Ohio.

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NearSeattleMom
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 4:17 PM

Welcome to CafeMom!

So your babies will be about a year apart?  What fun!

Quoting lucsmommy98:

I just joined Cafemom yesterday so I'm actually new to the entire site. I like it so far and it gives me a break from doing everything around here. I'm April, mommy to Lucas and my fiance is Cody we're getting married this summer. Lucas is 9 months old and I'm due with #2 July 27th this time it's a girl. I'm 18 years old and Cody is 19 so we're new parents, I love being a mommy. We are from Ohio.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Welcome to the group April! My name is Mandy and I am sahm and wife. I have a beautiful 8 year old daughter. My husband and I have been together for 10 years but only married 5 years. :) We live in Louisiana. And I agree being a mom is amazing and I love love being her mom. Congrats on your babies! 

itzbrandyy
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:47 PM
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your babies! Im a sahm. Mother of two handsome little boys. My oldest is 4years old and my little one is 4weeks today.
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:38 PM

Congrats on Lucas and on your little girl arriving in a few months! My daughter's birthday is July 28th, it's a great time of year for a birthday. :)

lucsmommy98
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:03 PM

Thank you.

Yup about 13 months, I can't wait.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Welcome to CafeMom!

So your babies will be about a year apart?  What fun!

Quoting lucsmommy98:

lucsmommy98
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:04 PM

Thank you Mandy. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Welcome to the group April! My name is Mandy and I am sahm and wife. I have a beautiful 8 year old daughter. My husband and I have been together for 10 years but only married 5 years. :) We live in Louisiana. And I agree being a mom is amazing and I love love being her mom. Congrats on your babies! 

lucsmommy98
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:04 PM

Thanks and congrats to you too.

Quoting itzbrandyy: Hi and welcome! Congrats on your babies! Im a sahm. Mother of two handsome little boys. My oldest is 4years old and my little one is 4weeks today.

lucsmommy98
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks so much. I agree I can't wait to have birthday parties for the kids.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Congrats on Lucas and on your little girl arriving in a few months! My daughter's birthday is July 28th, it's a great time of year for a birthday. :)

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Your welcome hun

Quoting lucsmommy98:

Thank you Mandy. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

lucsmommy98
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:09 PM

It feels strange being pregnant all over again pretty much right away. 

Quoting mama2b100808: Your welcome hun
Quoting lucsmommy98:

Thank you Mandy. 

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)