Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Partying...

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM
  • 18 Replies

Do you party or stay at home? :) 

by on Jul. 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Member on Jul. 20, 2017 at 3:00 PM

Stay home, always.  Never been one to enjoy partying.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM
I love being home. I don't feel comfortable at parties or clubbing. Never really have. I went a few times but didn't have that much fun. I have more fun at home with my man and daughter.

Quoting celestegood:

ThePoopFace
by Member on Jul. 20, 2017 at 8:03 PM

I like myself the occasional party, but I dont usually go out anywhere. I will put the kids to bed and have friends over to hang out with me before paying someone to watch the kids. I did get a babysitter and go to a concert yesterday! I go out about 2x a year, to either concerts or a rave. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 20, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Oh nice! Hope you had a great time.

Quoting ThePoopFace:

I like myself the occasional party, but I dont usually go out anywhere. I will put the kids to bed and have friends over to hang out with me before paying someone to watch the kids. I did get a babysitter and go to a concert yesterday! I go out about 2x a year, to either concerts or a rave. 

ThePoopFace
by Member on Jul. 20, 2017 at 8:53 PM

I did! My legs are sore, but it was worth it 

Quoting mama2b100808: Oh nice! Hope you had a great time.
Quoting ThePoopFace:

OopsMama
by Member on Jul. 20, 2017 at 8:58 PM
I love to party! Sometimes though, just staying home is nice to. It just depends on the day.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 21, 2017 at 6:42 AM

Its a good workout dancing. :) 

Quoting ThePoopFace:

I did! My legs are sore, but it was worth it 

Quoting mama2b100808: Oh nice! Hope you had a great time.
Quoting ThePoopFace:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 21, 2017 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand. :) Everyone deserves a break. 

Quoting OopsMama: I love to party! Sometimes though, just staying home is nice to. It just depends on the day.

celestegood
by Member on Jul. 22, 2017 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here!!!

Quoting mama2b100808: I love being home. I don't feel comfortable at parties or clubbing. Never really have. I went a few times but didn't have that much fun. I have more fun at home with my man and daughter.

Quoting celestegood:

mrsladyo
by Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Stay at home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)