Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New mommy to be

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2017 at 6:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

So i just took a random test after being sick for the past couple days. Cramping really bad too. Well my first two test were really faint but you could see it but then i took a first response and the line was faint but you could clearly see two pink lines. Im freaking out, im only 23 but ive always wanted a baby. Can any moms give me advice please. Im waiting to tell my family till after my first trimester. (btw if there are any moms in Jacksonville Nc or round this area could you give me some advice on where to go) 

Thank You

by on Aug. 14, 2017 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NearSeattleMom
by on Aug. 14, 2017 at 6:28 PM

How wonderful!

My midwife told me to eat 70 grams of protein a day.  I tried really hard to get in all that protein and I think it really helped me.  I never had any morning sickness at all and felt pretty good the whole time I was pregnant.

Good luck!

Quoting Countrybaby03:

So i just took a random test after being sick for the past couple days. Cramping really bad too. Well my first two test were really faint but you could see it but then i took a first response and the line was faint but you could clearly see two pink lines. Im freaking out, im only 23 but ive always wanted a baby. Can any moms give me advice please. Im waiting to tell my family till after my first trimester. (btw if there are any moms in Jacksonville Nc or round this area could you give me some advice on where to go) 

Thank You

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 15, 2017 at 9:50 AM

Aww That is so wonderful. I was 23 when I first found out I was pregnant. :) I also had her at 23. The best advice I can give is rest. Get all the rest you can get. :) Also if you are use to working out before pregnancy keep doing it because it helps out during the pregnancy and birth. :) I wish you luck! And congrats! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)