Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here with first baby on the way

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies hope you are all doing good. I'm new here to the site and new to being a mom too. I haven't given birth yet but am due March 3, 2018 and am 11 weeks currently. My name is Hailey though, I'm 17 years old from Ohio and just want to get to know as much as I can about having a baby. My boyfriend is Jeremy, he's 21 years old and we've been together for about 6 months. We plan on getting married one day as well.

by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
engagedandproud
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Well what do you want to know?
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and cafemom! How are you? Congrats on your pregnancy! My name is Mandy and I am a sahm to one 8 year old daughter. We live in Louisiana. I am married to my soul mate 5 years but together for 10 years. :) Hope you like it here. 

lvpinkbutterfly
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Hailey! I am a military mom 28 yo w/ DD

countrygirl1218
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2017 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  I have a two-month baby girl.  I had a natural home birth with a wonderful mid wife,  I am now breast feeding every 2-3 hours night and day so that takes up most of my time.  I will be happy to answer any questions.

JkBrauer
by Member on Sep. 1, 2017 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Hailey! I am Kari, my kids are all grown and have jobs of their own and in college. We'll be here to help you along in any way we can.

welcome to cafemom

CandiMom16
by Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Hailey! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Candi. I'm 23, and I have an 8 year old son, Bobby.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to try to help.

babysmother
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Hailey!youre welcome

poisonred2000
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey sorry I haven't replied sooner. Thank you everyone. We just moved into our new place and got the internet back on and I should be on more often. I'm 16 weeks now and suppose to be finding out the gender of the baby at my next doctor's appointment. 

Thanks so much I don't know what questions I really have yet but I'm only 16 weeks so if I do have any questions I will ask you girls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)