Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Morning!! 8/19

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

Good morning ladies! How are you? What is your plans for this wonderful day? 

by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MistyMoo
by Amber on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:44 AM
I don't think I have any plans for today. We might go for breakfast.. thinking of visiting my mom.and going on their local boat cruise around the islands, DD has been dying to go for a while and today is a nice day (not too hot, not too cool, sunny...).. maybe dh and I will look at more houses for sale online in Moncton and make more plans for moving..
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:16 AM

Sounds like you do have some plans in the works. happyRight now I have my daughter doing a story for her writing then she will be reading her book for about 30 minutes. I have been cleaning my house while my husband is at work for now. 

Quoting MistyMoo: I don't think I have any plans for today. We might go for breakfast.. thinking of visiting my mom.and going on their local boat cruise around the islands, DD has been dying to go for a while and today is a nice day (not too hot, not too cool, sunny...).. maybe dh and I will look at more houses for sale online in Moncton and make more plans for moving..

heart_n_soul
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:27 PM

Good afternoon, now :)

I'm good, I worked today, but it was a good day, I got off at a decent time and I'm home now.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:47 PM
What do you do for a part time living? :) Trying to be funny there.

Quoting heart_n_soul:

I'm good, I worked today, but it was a good day, I got off at a decent time and I'm home now.

heart_n_soul
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:12 PM
It's actually less than part time, I'm PRN, I'm an acute dialysis nurse.

Quoting mama2b100808: What do you do for a part time living? :) Trying to be funny there.

Quoting heart_n_soul:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 20, 2017 at 9:50 AM
I thought so. But you like doing it?

Quoting heart_n_soul: It's actually less than part time, I'm PRN, I'm an acute dialysis nurse.

Quoting mama2b100808: What do you do for a part time living? :) Trying to be funny there.

Quoting heart_n_soul:

heart_n_soul
by Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:48 PM

Yes, absolutely! 

Quoting mama2b100808: I thought so. But you like doing it?
Quoting heart_n_soul: It's actually less than part time, I'm PRN, I'm an acute dialysis nurse.
Quoting heart_n_soul:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:40 AM

That makes it great to do what you do . :) 

Quoting heart_n_soul:

Yes, absolutely! 

Quoting heart_n_soul:

heart_n_soul
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes it does!

Quoting mama2b100808:

That makes it great to do what you do . :) 

Quoting heart_n_soul:

Yes, absolutely! 

Quoting heart_n_soul:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)