Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have Nexplanon?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2017 at 7:59 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ive had mine for like 5 weeks now and I haven't stopped bleeding. Im also breaking out really, really bad. I mean like big cysts all over my face. Anyone have Nexplanon or used it in the past? 

Did your breakouts and bleeding eventually stop, or did you get it taken out? 

by on Aug. 30, 2017 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2017 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I have it. Each person is different. My periods have definitely become more irregular. Before birth control I was 28 days like clock work. Now it's 10 days early, 4 days late. Besides that no complaints I had the Mirena before
Nightngale95
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 5:17 PM
I've had mine for a year next month. I bled for weeks too and I didn't think it'd stop but it eventually did. Now I have absolutely no bleeding at all, the only downside is the mild breakouts I get on my back. But besides that I love it
jamiee94
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 3:06 PM
I hated nexplanon I had it removed after about a year. I had one period after it was put in and then no bleeding at all after that. It made my depression and anxiety a million times worse. Caused almost daily migraines and caused me to gain 50lbs that is taking forever to lose even after 2 years. About 3 months after having it removed we decided to try for a second baby and two years later I'm still unable to conceive. If I could go back I'd never try nexplanon again. Hope you stop bleeding soon and don't have all the side effects I did, I wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)