Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Everyone

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

im 19 and just found out im pregnant !! The babys daddy i started dating a month ago although we have known each other for 8 months now its not serious with him (still trying to figure things out ).  Ive only told my sister and her wife since i still do live with very religious parents . I dont know what to do . Feeling so alone rn . also so confused :(

by on Aug. 31, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
heart_n_soul
by Member on Sep. 1, 2017 at 1:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, you have to figure out what you want to do. Do you want to continue the pregnancy? Terminate? Adopt the baby out? Raise it? How do you plan to support your child? Is the father going to be involved, and what does he want? 

gabrielaeli
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2017 at 1:47 PM

Ive had someone told me that abortion is a better choice . But for my personal self i dont think i want to do that i wouldnt wanna end someones life for my own choice . I think right now adoption is hanging over me but i know deep down i already feel a connection . i have humility right now and im researching homes and womens shelter for young mothers . i found one that helps you get on your feet . And for the babys father i will tell him but i know he wont wanna involve himself . i have a big choice to make raise a baby or give it up for adoption . Thank you for being real with me you have no idea how much it helps to be able to be open with somebody . 

countrygirl1218
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

You are blessed to be pregnant. Just think, a baby is growing inside you. You will love it when the baby gives you a gentle kick for the first time and then begins to kick harder.  You will rub your belly and know that a part of you is developing inside you. Love yourself and your baby.  You will have a beautiful pregnant body.

babysmother
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2017 at 2:07 PM

I think you need to talk with babys daddy because you both have known each other for 8 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)