Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I be right?

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 6:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I'm 17 and I know it's kinda young and I don't fit in with all the moms on this site but I want to get advice from people who have gone through this before I freak anyone out. But me and my (now ex, but still on good terms) boyfriend had sex on august 26 and 27th which was a few days after my period ended (my cycle has never been regular) and I ovulated on Sunday. I never get any ovulation symptoms besides the difference in mucus. But I've had pms cramps with pretty bad nausea, headaches, backaches, and I'm always tired. I know that the 6 days between sex and ovulation is a long shot because of how long the sperm can live but I just have this feeling that something isn't right.
And I know that religion is a controversial topic but I've prayed about this and I got the image of a baby boy with the name Daniel and dreams are usually how god speaks to me. My mom (and I bet many other women) has had similar experiences when they were pregnant.
It's a bit too early for me to get a pregnancy test and I will get one next week but I just want to hear some of your thoughts about this.
by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
heart_n_soul
by Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this

If you've had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. Hopefully you aren't, but if you are, you have some big decisions to make. Good luck. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Sep. 6, 2017 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi And welcome! My name is Mandy and I am a sahm. But I can tell you what you are going through is the same thing I went through with my daughter. We wasn't trying to get pregnant but we both knew we wanted to have a family together. 

So I took a pregnancy test the first time but it didn't tell me anything so I waited two weeks after and I had three positives. SO if I was you I would get checked soon. 

Sara.00
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Right now it would be too early but I'm going to test in about two weeks so we'll have to see what happens.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Hi And welcome! My name is Mandy and I am a sahm. But I can tell you what you are going through is the same thing I went through with my daughter. We wasn't trying to get pregnant but we both knew we wanted to have a family together. 

So I took a pregnancy test the first time but it didn't tell me anything so I waited two weeks after and I had three positives. SO if I was you I would get checked soon. 

dragonborn
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:54 PM
Welcome! It's a bit early for symptoms to be showing. Stress can sometimes bring on fake symptoms. Good luck either way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)