Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Agressive Driver should be in jail!!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my mom was driving with my sister in the car. This lady was tailgating bad. My mom (not being smart) brake checked her once. Well lady flipped out and pulled along side mom's car...on a road with only 1 lane. And started to literally push mom off the road (using her SVU to push mom's car). Then when a car was coming from the other direction the lady took off. Leaving the scene of an accident. Mom called the police. A few people stopped who had witnessed this to make sure mom was okay, and agreed to be witnesses. The police made a report. Mom said she got a call from the trooper a few days later saying they went to talk with the woman who tried to run mom off the road. He said she was not arrested, and that she seemed confused on when and where this accident occurred. Oh and the lady doesn't have insurance. Mom is waiting to get a copy of the police report and then she is going to call the prosecutor and push for the woman to be arrested or have some kind of consquence.

I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??!! The lady tried to physically run my mom off the road, that's assualt. She left the scene of an accident. That's a crime. And she didn't have insurance...so my mom has to pay for the damages. This is fucked up! What if my mom or sister were hurt? Then would the police care?

by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MistyMoo
by on Dec. 8, 2017 at 4:42 PM
Wow! That's extremely fucked up..
girlmommy0530
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 12:54 AM
I agree that lady needs to be arrested and license revoked
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)