Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me!!

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2017 at 3:00 PM
  • 2 Replies

I was on depo provera, then lupron, then got a hysterectomy. Well the combo of that seems to have caused me to gain approximately 20 pounds without a change in diet or activity levels. I am now 5'7'' and 160 pounds. I have not weighed this much since I was pregnant, and I'm freaking out. I feel huge and unattractive. I've tried to eat healthier, less calories, and increased exercise, but the weight refuses to come off. HELP ME!!

by on Dec. 8, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ThePoopFace
by Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Hmmm..... What kind of things are you doing to try and lose the weight? What helped me is eating the same foods every day and meal prep, plus doing cardio. My idea of cardio is cleaning my house lol. My house is always spotless because if this.  

I change up my meal plan each week

This week 

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs + banana bread muffin 

Lunch: 1 cup plain 0% fat greek yogurt + a piece of fruit 

Dinner: 1 baked chicken breast with steamed veggies and brown rice 

Snack : Oatmeal packet ( keeps me full at night )

Last week I was eating a slice of banana bread and an apple for breakfast pretty much every day, then a few hard boiled eggs w/ a few turkey and cheese roll ups and grapes for lunch, and homemade buffalo turkey meatballs with veggies and some rice for dinner. 

Making a meal plan really helps with keeping your calories in check, and it takes the stress out of trying to figure out and plan what to eat each day. 

girlmommy0530
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 12:51 AM
Sorry no help I gained a lot of weight after my hysterectomy also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)